New format for the Google Group

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
New format for the Google Group Ethan 4/30/12 9:50 AM
Greetings, Local Makers,

I've been ignoring the push from Google to switch to the new group format, but I've finally just acquiesced and made the change.  Please post a follow-up if you are having any problems with the new group appearance or operation.

-ethan

Re: New format for the Google Group Ethan 4/30/12 9:59 AM
OK... that didn't take long...

I've reverted to the old format because one of the touted "features"
is the new editor.  Since it's not (currently) an option to fiddle
with editor settings, I've gone back to the old format and plan to
keep the group there as long as possible.

-ethan