Need Printed Parts for MendelMax 1.5

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Need Printed Parts for MendelMax 1.5 Nolan 5/17/12 12:22 PM
I am self sourcing my MM1.5 and sites like Lutzbots are not even
excepting orders for printed parts.  Being new to the group, I don't
have a friend to help print my parts.  Is there anyone that could help
me out in Columbus?  I also want to make some upgrades from the
standard Thingiverse version if possible.
Re: Need Printed Parts for MendelMax 1.5 Larry Knopp, aka - [NM] Buzzard 5/17/12 3:11 PM
Hi Nolan,

What's your timeline?  How are you doing with acquiring the rest of your components?
If you are not in a "rush", I could work on shoehorning some print time for you in to my schedule now and then, and could maybe get a full-set completed over the next few weeks to month.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want to discuss it.

Larry
Re: Need Printed Parts for MendelMax 1.5 Ryan Plumley 5/17/12 7:36 PM
We can help if you want to fill out the form describing what you want:  http://www.fabbr.com/p/custom-order.html
Re: Need Printed Parts for MendelMax 1.5 Jon Sullivan 5/18/12 6:10 AM
I've also got some open time on my printer. I've always wanted to print some parts for another Max ;)
Re: Need Printed Parts for MendelMax 1.5 Larry Knopp, aka - [NM] Buzzard 5/18/12 6:53 AM
Side note :
Jon and I are good friends, so we could coordinate the effort...