Possible to get notified when a script error occurs?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Possible to get notified when a script error occurs? Uwe Keim 5/29/13 2:51 AM
Having used the standard WebBrowser control in the past, I was able to get OLECMDID_SHOWSCRIPTERROR notifications whenever script errors occur inside the page, currently inside the web browser.

Now I'm seeking for something similar in CefSharp.

My question:

Is it somehow possible that CefSharp notifies my application when a JavaScript error occurs in the current loaded page?
Re: Possible to get notified when a script error occurs? Uwe Keim 5/29/13 5:01 AM
Update:

I see that there seems to be an OnUncaughtException function that currently seems to not be implemented by CefSharp.