Free Tax Prep on Campus!

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Free Tax Prep on Campus! KB 2/13/12 8:44 PM

It's that time of the year and we love free stuff ! Free Income Tax Preparation on campus!

Single Stop USA (based in Multi-Use Building, room 101) is making appointments for free income tax preparation here on campus for students who've earned $50,000 or less.  Appointments are available M-Th 11am -5:30pm and Fri 9am-4:30pm -- just call 415-452-5709 and speak to Marissa Nakano (mnakano@ccsf.edu) to make an appointment.

Here's the details from their postcard:

  • We serve low to middle-income families and individuals who've earned $50,000 or less.

  • We prepare 1040 returns with Schedules A,B,C and/or D, if needed.  This is a free service.

  • We can e-file returns, and refunds are direct deposited in less than 10 days.

  • We provide e-file software without fees for fed & state returns if you prefer to do your own return.

  • We assist with ITIN applications.  Our tax preparers are bilingual in English with Spanish or Chinese