cakephp can't load CSS and images and all things on Webroot and more

Showing 1-7 of 7 messages
cakephp can't load CSS and images and all things on Webroot and more ayoub 12/7/09 2:44 PM
when I installed cakePHP on Ubuntu 9.10 & fedora 12 I got a problem
cakePHP seems to be not able to load CSS, IMAGES, Javascripts and it
responds by "NOT FOUND, The requested URL /myApp/tags was not found on
this server", It sounds like a mod_rewrite problem !. I enabled the
rewrite and still get the same problem. When  I uncommented this line
"Configure::write('App.baseUrl', env('SCRIPT_NAME'));" in the core.php
config file the index page (the default one) loads the CSS and the
images fine but still get the "NOT FOUND .." error when requesting a
controller.
ps : when i take the same app to a windows machine it works fine

apache :
Server version: Apache/2.2.11 (Ubuntu)
Server built:   Nov 13 2009 21:59:28

php :
PHP 5.2.6-3ubuntu4.4 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli) (built: Nov 26
2009 14:32:35)

cakePHP :
cakePHP v1.2.5
Re: cakephp can't load CSS and images and all things on Webroot and more kani 12/7/09 7:21 PM
i think you shoud check app/tmp  directory and sub directories
permission  it shoud be 777
Re: cakephp can't load CSS and images and all things on Webroot and more Pedro Nascimento 12/7/09 10:08 PM
on your websites-available, change all AllowOverride none to AllowOverride All and comment the env core.php line back.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 01:21, kani <info...@gmail.com> wrote:
i think you shoud check app/tmp  directory and sub directories
permission  it shoud be 777

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://cakeqs.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
cake-php+u...@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en

Re: cakephp can't load CSS and images and all things on Webroot and more Dave 12/8/09 4:54 AM
Pedro has it.  This is a mod_rewrite problem (as in, mod_rewrite is not being enabled) which is due to your server ignoring the values in cakes .htaccess
Re: cakephp can't load CSS and images and all things on Webroot and more ayoub 12/8/09 10:19 PM
yes I did but nothing changes

On Dec 8, 7:08 am, Pedro Nascimento <pnascime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> on your websites-available, change all AllowOverride none to AllowOverride
> All and comment the env core.php line back.
>
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 01:21, kani <infok...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > i think you shoud check app/tmp  directory and sub directories
> > permission  it shoud be 777
>
> > Check out the new CakePHP Questions sitehttp://cakeqs.organd help others
> > with their CakePHP related questions.
>
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "CakePHP" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to cake...@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > cake-php+u...@googlegroups.com<cake-php%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en
Re: cakephp can't load CSS and images and all things on Webroot and more ayoub 12/9/09 3:22 AM
it works now, thank you guys

On Dec 9, 7:19 am, ayoub <ayoub....@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes I did but nothing changes
>
> On Dec 8, 7:08 am, Pedro Nascimento <pnascime...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > on your websites-available, change all AllowOverride none to AllowOverride
> > All and comment the env core.php line back.
>
> > On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 01:21, kani <infok...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > i think you shoud check app/tmp  directory and sub directories
> > > permission  it shoud be 777
>
> > > Check out the new CakePHP Questions sitehttp://cakeqs.organdhelp others
Re: cakephp can't load CSS and images and all things on Webroot and more marcopais 5/13/11 3:25 AM
What as the problem ayoub-2? I have the same and can't solve it!

--
View this message in context: http://cakephp.1045679.n5.nabble.com/cakephp-can-t-load-CSS-and-images-and-all-things-on-Webroot-and-more-tp1290230p4392748.html
Sent from the CakePHP mailing list archive at Nabble.com.