Fwd: Invitation 17 October: Join us at the first Agile Nocturne in Bucharest!

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Fwd: Invitation 17 October: Join us at the first Agile Nocturne in Bucharest! Ioan Eugen Stan 10/2/12 1:57 AM
Salut,

Am plăcerea să anunț încâ un eveniment dedicat celor care codează: Agile Nocturne organizat pe 17 octombrie la Cegeka, gazda noastră pentru JUG#5 cărora le mulțumim pentru găzduire și sprijin.

Mulțumim de asemena și lui Cosmin Ene care s-a ocupat să medieze discuțiile cu Cegeka.

Un exercițiu de scrum și Xp pe 17 Octombrie.

Multă baftă,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cegeka Romania <in...@cegeka.ro>
Date: Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Subject: Invitation 17 October: Join us at the first Agile Nocturne in Bucharest!

In case you may not be able to read this message properly or you may not see any images, you can find our newsletter on line.
spacer
banner C-eHealth symposium 2011
spacer spacer spacer spacer
spacer item

Join us at the first Bucharest Agile Nocturne!

Dear ,

Software development is a passion. And at Cegeka, we’re even more passionate when we can do it the agile way. Closely cooperating and interacting with colleagues and customers results in shorter delivery times, better business-ict alignment and respects budgets. Want to find out how we practise what we preach? Join us Wednesday 17 October for our first Agile Nocturne, a hands-on session on the agile practices SCRUM and eXtreme Programming.

Unlike a Code Retreat, our Agile Nocturnes promote not only XP practices but also Scrum, and how we apply them in real situations and cases.

Agenda Agile Nocturne Bucharest

  18.00   Registration: give participants package, first reception
18.15 Kick-off
18.45 Planning meeting
19.00 First iteration
19.50 Break
20.00 Scrum and second iteration
20.50 Break
21.00 Scrum and third iteration
21.50 Break
22.00 Retro
22.30 Feedback
- 0.00 Gift for participation and closing reception

Register quickly as the number of seats is limited!

Kind regards,
Cegeka

NOTE: Participants should have at least one year experience in developing with Java EE.

spacer
line
spacer spacer spacer spacer
spacer item

Practical information

  Date   Wednesday 17 October
Registration fill in the registration form on our website
Venue Inside software (Cegeka subsidiary)
92-96 Izvor Street, District 5
Bucharest, Romania
spacer

--