Apologies for queued messages

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Apologies for queued messages mitch 2/3/12 8:52 AM
Hi -

For some reason, boto-users stopped sending me email when messages
were queued and required moderation.  Thankfully, someone pinged me
personally via email and I found there were 7 messages pending.  I
have approved all of those and will investigate why I'm not getting
notified anymore.

FYI, I have the list set up so that first time posters require
moderation and after that their posts are accepted automatically.  I
have found that this almost completely eliminates spam on the group
and, as long as I moderate promptly, works smoothly.

Mitch