I'm In

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
I'm In Louis 4/10/12 9:36 AM
I've finally figured out how to work this thing.  Now the fun begins.
Re: I'm In HerbB52 4/10/12 10:15 AM
Everyone,

You can reply to someone's comment by just replying to the email you get once you are signed up (like this message).

Shalom,
Herb

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Louis <advanc...@embarqmail.com> wrote:
I've finally figured out how to work this thing.  Now the fun begins.

Shalom
Herb Brooks
229-432-7647
II Corinthians 10.18
Are You A Good Person?

Re: I'm In solascriptura 4/10/12 3:07 PM
Welcome my brother and we look forward to sharing with you.
Blessings,
Len