Blogger Star-Rating

Showing 1-10 of 10 messages
Blogger Star-Rating JeeShen Lee 5/21/12 7:51 PM
Hi, i have tested the Star-Rating feature made available in the Draft vesion and love it. When this feature will graduate from draft version and implement as part of blogger (not using iframe)?

Would love to use this in my Travel Reviews site.

Thanks.
Re: [bloggerDev] Blogger Star-Rating Brett Morgan 5/21/12 8:02 PM
Hi JeeShen,

Can you point me at the Star Rating feature? I'm a tad confused.

brett

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger

Re: [bloggerDev] Blogger Star-Rating JeeShen Lee 5/22/12 2:59 AM
Haha, this might remind you of it

Re: [bloggerDev] Blogger Star-Rating Brett Morgan 5/22/12 6:32 PM
Not so much. Can you point me at some docs on how to enable said star ratings?

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 7:59 PM, JeeShen Lee <jeesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Haha, this might remind you of it

Re: [bloggerDev] Blogger Star-Rating JeeShen Lee 5/22/12 8:34 PM
Hello Bret, here's the link http://bloggerindraft.blogspot.com/2008/06/new-feature-star-ratings.html
Re: [bloggerDev] Blogger Star-Rating Brett Morgan 5/22/12 9:34 PM
Thanks JeeShen,

I've just filed a request to have that feature found and promoted to production. Thanks for the heads up!

brett

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 1:34 PM, JeeShen Lee <jeesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Bret, here's the link http://bloggerindraft.blogspot.com/2008/06/new-feature-star-ratings.html

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger

Re: [bloggerDev] Blogger Star-Rating JeeShen Lee 5/23/12 3:52 AM
Thanks! Looking forward for it.
Re: Blogger Star-Rating Rogermiller Griffin 5/26/12 4:49 AM

www.biasharyouth.comThanks man and i hope this will be helpful to me
Re: [bloggerDev] Blogger Star-Rating Ulfa Mayasari 5/25/12 5:23 AM
welcom :)
Re: [bloggerDev] Blogger Star-Rating Alain-Christian 6/1/12 1:50 PM
Interesting. I second the note about it not being an iframe. I never found a use for it since it can't be invoked template-wise. You can't sort nor list entries by star rating, know the rating of the post being rendered, etc. I would imagine those using their blogs for commerce would find the ratings very useful once they become...more useful. I don't use post reactions for all the same reasons.

Looking forward to it!