post description and thumbnail in home page

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
post description and thumbnail in home page Mahroof Ali 5/24/12 1:54 AM
How can I restrict the full post from being shown in the home page,and instead, only a thumbnail image and a short description? is there any way that I can specify the default post thumbnail? This is my firs ever post in this forum, and I'm (not so,but) new with this. please reply according. (I can handle a few codes, though!) also, let me know if this is'nt the right place to post this question :)
Re: post description and thumbnail in home page JeeShen Lee 5/26/12 12:08 AM
I think you would need javascript to do that for you.
Re: [bloggerDev] post description and thumbnail in home page Brett Morgan 5/27/12 7:48 PM
You can show only a section of the post by using the Jump Break feature in the post editor. As to thumb nailing a selected image, I think you may need to work some magic, as JeeShen alluded to.

brett

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 6:54 PM, Mahroof Ali <rafi0...@gmail.com> wrote:
How can I restrict the full post from being shown in the home page,and instead, only a thumbnail image and a short description? is there any way that I can specify the default post thumbnail? This is my firs ever post in this forum, and I'm (not so,but) new with this. please reply according. (I can handle a few codes, though!) also, let me know if this is'nt the right place to post this question :)

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger