Create custom login page for blogger user.

Showing 1-6 of 8 messages
Create custom login page for blogger user. AMYS 5/24/12 4:49 AM
Hi, I would like to create a custom login page for blogger users. Can I do that? I have tried the codings in my sample page, But it was redirecting to gmail settings.. I want to do that once we login from the custom page, it will then show the blogger dashboard. Please tell me anyone.! Thanks in advance.
Re: [bloggerDev] Create custom login page for blogger user. ankitrdr 5/24/12 8:24 PM
I don't think , it s possible

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 5:19 PM, AMYS <yoonus...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I would like to create a custom login page for blogger users. Can I do that? I have tried the codings in my sample page, But it was redirecting to gmail settings.. I want to do that once we login from the custom page, it will then show the blogger dashboard. Please tell me anyone.! Thanks in advance.

Re: [bloggerDev] Create custom login page for blogger user. Brett Morgan 5/27/12 7:54 PM
What value are you aiming to add with a custom login page to Blogger?

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 9:49 PM, AMYS <yoonus...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I would like to create a custom login page for blogger users. Can I do that? I have tried the codings in my sample page, But it was redirecting to gmail settings.. I want to do that once we login from the custom page, it will then show the blogger dashboard. Please tell me anyone.! Thanks in advance.

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger

Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Create custom login page for blogger user. Brett Morgan 10/14/12 5:10 PM
Currently, you can make a post editor. Here's a sample app I wrote demonstrating this: http://blogger-ckeditor-sample.appspot.com/

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 7:46 AM, rahul sawhney <sawhney....@gmail.com> wrote:
Can we make front end posting or editing on blogger blog>Help please

On Thursday, May 24, 2012 5:19:20 PM UTC+5:30, AMYS wrote:
Hi, I would like to create a custom login page for blogger users. Can I do that? I have tried the codings in my sample page, But it was redirecting to gmail settings.. I want to do that once we login from the custom page, it will then show the blogger dashboard. Please tell me anyone.! Thanks in advance.

Brett Morgan | Developer Relations Engineer, Google+ | brett...@google.com | profiles.google.com/brettmorgan
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Create custom login page for blogger user. April Morone 10/14/12 7:58 PM

What about coding to create a custom blogger sign in page?  Can people mix coding with developing in order to do this?  If yes, please let me know.. then I can work on this for setting up a page that allows users to create their own blogger custom sign in page.

Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Create custom login page for blogger user. April Morone 10/14/12 8:09 PM

I somehow missed this post before I'd posted my post.  But after just now reading this post, I took a look at your blog signin form.  And I'd like to say tht I really like it.