Re: [bloggerDev] Need Help with JSON "Show Older Posts"

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Re: [bloggerDev] Need Help with JSON "Show Older Posts" Brett Morgan 7/2/12 3:47 PM
You can use Blogger API v3 with the JavaScript client instead. See my blog post about using the JavaScript client library and Blogger JSON API (the name of the previous revision of the API).

brett

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 7:31 PM, Alexander Goulet <goulet.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am currently using the JSON API V.1 on our website. Our website only supports client side code. We do not have access to server side code.
I was looking into using the start-index parameter to show older posts, but I could not find any examples of this. And after spending hours running around in circles on the Blogger API docs, I was hoping someone here could please help me out and point me in teh right direction or show me in code how to make that request.

Any input in appreciated, thank you,

Alex

Brett Morgan | Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger | brett...@google.com | +61-411-985-703