Showing 1-2 of 2 messages M Donev 4/5/12 8:24 AM
I am trying to get info about a different user than myself. I cant
have it working.
First i am not sure i am using a valid id. I get the id from the
author profile

Is that the id that needs to be included in

It seems it doesnt work that way.
Re: [bloggerDev] Brett Morgan 4/9/12 10:14 PM
Sorry M, the user information retrieval only works if you are logged in as the user in question.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blogger Developer Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger