Re: [bloggerDev] Get Blogger API Key?

Showing 1-67 of 67 messages
Re: [bloggerDev] Get Blogger API Key? Brett Morgan 6/15/12 1:39 PM
Hi Jens,

You should receive an email from me shortly with the next steps in getting your API access up and running.

brett

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Jens Van Herck <jensva...@gmail.com> wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger

Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Brett Morgan 1/3/13 1:24 AM
Hi Zoheb,

Instructions mailed =)

brett

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Zoheb Kerawalla <zohebke...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Brett,

When you get the time please email me the API as well. I have filled the form and submitted it.

Thanks!

On Friday, June 15, 2012 3:04:51 PM UTC-5, Jens Van Herck wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.

Brett Morgan | Developer Relations Engineer, Google+ | brett...@google.com | profiles.google.com/brettmorgan
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Zoheb Kerawalla 1/3/13 1:08 PM
Brett,

Thank you for the reply however I still do not see an email about details of the access.  I have checked the inbox folder multiple times and I do not see that email for access. I have also checked the spam folders as well however I do not see that email.

Please can you send me the details again.

Thanks,
Zoheb
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Brett Morgan 2/11/13 3:00 PM
Heyas,

I've just pushed the next round of invites. Please check your email and follow the procedure contained therein promptly.

brett

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:48 PM, Imam Faiz <ifai...@gmail.com> wrote:
could you give me an api key for bloger please.. i've filled the form, but still don't have api key

Brett Morgan | Developer Relations Engineer, Google+ | brett...@google.com | profiles.google.com/brettmorgan
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Brett Morgan 3/14/13 5:52 PM
Hi Jim,

I've just pushed the next round of API invites. You should get an email from me in the next half hour. If you don't, ping me directly.

brett

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Jim Jenkins <j...@uvelocity.com> wrote:
I've made a request as well and am still waiting.  This is holding up a major web project.  Why do we have to submit a request for Blogger when every other Google API feature is just "flip a switch"?  Very annoying and damaging to business.

--

Brett Morgan | Developer Relations Engineer, Google Maps | brett...@google.com | profiles.google.com/brettmorgan
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Brett Morgan 3/18/13 5:01 PM

You should receive an email with the next steps from me shortly. Please note, you really need to follow the instructions within a couple of days of receiving them, otherwise the included link will time out.

Thanks!

brett

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:24 AM, Steven Schulz <ad...@stevenschulz.de> wrote:
Hi Brett,

I just requested an api key for blogger. Would love to integrate some features in our new fashion app :)
thanks
Steven
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Brett Morgan 3/20/13 5:50 PM
Hi Denis,

I sent you an email two days ago with the next steps. Please check your inbox, spambox, and under the bed...

brett

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 1:37 AM, Denis Sazonov <sadens...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Brett!

Can I also ask you about access to Blogger API?
I sent request from this email some time ago...

Thank you in advance!

Brett Morgan | Developer Relations Engineer, Google Maps | brett...@google.com | profiles.google.com/brettmorgan
Re: Get Blogger API Key? sulhas 4/21/13 11:15 PM
Hi Brett,

Last week I request API Key for my app. But, until now I haven't
receive email yet. So, I request again with the same form.

Thank you.

Re: Get Blogger API Key? vipul thawre 8/6/13 11:56 PM
Hello Brett,

i also want API Key,,plz send mail soonly...i m waiting
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Freddy Delgado 8/12/13 3:16 PM
Hello Brett,

i need APi KEY Blogger v3 Help ME! Please
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Junior Marín 8/12/13 6:05 PM
Hello please email me the API Blogger V3   =( Thanks!
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Sife Abdelrazak 10/16/13 2:59 AM
I am also waiting for Blogger API key!

On Friday, June 15, 2012 12:04:51 PM UTC-8, Jens Van Herck wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Jerry Blogger 11/10/13 8:55 AM
me2!

On Saturday, 16 June 2012 04:04:51 UTC+8, Jens Van Herck wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Beben Koben 11/12/13 4:52 AM
hmmm...

old
https://code.google.com/apis/console
new
https://cloud.google.com/console?redirected=true

On Saturday, June 16, 2012 3:04:51 AM UTC+7, Jens Van Herck wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Gus 11/12/13 1:21 PM
Hi,

I´ve made my request for a while and didn´t get any response.

Could you help me ?

Thanks,

Em sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012 17h04min51s UTC-3, Jens Van Herck escreveu:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Brett Morgan 11/12/13 2:37 PM
Hi Gus, can you re-apply for access? Your requests are several months back, and I try to push auth emails every week.

brett

Brett Morgan | Developer Relations Engineer, Google Maps | brett...@google.com | profiles.google.com/brettmorgan
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Gus 11/14/13 7:48 AM
Sure, just reapplied.

Please let me know if everything is ok.

Thanks,
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Kevin Firestone 11/16/13 8:09 AM
Brett,
I have applied for an api key three separate times and I have not yet received an email. Could you please check to see if you a receiving the requests?
Thanks,
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Eva Ana Kazic 11/19/13 12:33 AM
I have also requested the Blogger api twice more than 15 days ago.

Please check as we need it urgently!

Thanks!

Dne petek, 15. junij 2012 22:04:51 UTC+2 je oseba Jens Van Herck napisala:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Gus 11/19/13 5:44 AM
Hi Brett, did my request got to you ?

Please let me know, thanks

2013/11/14 Gus <blogangeli...@gmail.com>

Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Thara Sok 11/20/13 6:56 AM
Hi Brett,

Can i get Blogger API v3? I try to submit it a lot time but i still can not receive any email or feedback. I hope you will can help to solve this problem as soon as you can.

Thank.
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? William Russell 12/3/13 8:08 PM
Hello Brett,

Thank you for the support on these forums. I recently made my API request tonight, looking forward to it.

Thanks,
William
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Ricky Ramadhan 12/5/13 1:33 AM
Brett Morgan ,
how log usually   Blog API quota will be procced?
I have been apply from since 11/29   . but I am not received the response yet

Please help
Re: Get Blogger API Key? events.umma.ru 12/5/13 2:12 AM
Hi Brett,

I have also requested for access to blogger API, can you help me as well.

Thanks
Re: [bloggerDev] Get Blogger API Key? Zachariah Miller 12/9/13 3:14 PM
Hi, I am trying to get my Blogger API Key also. May I please have the details emailed to me?
Re: [bloggerDev] Get Blogger API Key? Alain Nisam 1/21/14 2:10 PM
Hi Brett-

I also have submitted multiple requests for an API key and have not received any responses.

Please help!

Alain

On Friday, June 15, 2012 3:39:25 PM UTC-5, Brett Morgan wrote:
Hi Jens,

You should receive an email from me shortly with the next steps in getting your API access up and running.

brett

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Jens Van Herck <jensva...@gmail.com> wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger

Re: [bloggerDev] Get Blogger API Key? Shivendra panicker 2/16/14 6:12 AM
Hi Bret
I did not receive the Api key!!
have been waiting from a long time 3-4 days
when will it arive?
i asked for key of shivis...@blogspot.com.

On Saturday, June 16, 2012 2:09:25 AM UTC+5:30, Brett Morgan wrote:
Hi Jens,

You should receive an email from me shortly with the next steps in getting your API access up and running.

brett

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Jens Van Herck <jensva...@gmail.com> wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger

Re: [bloggerDev] Get Blogger API Key? Jeff 4/15/14 4:25 PM
Hi Brett,

I requested an API last week for Blogger, can you help me obtain one as well?

Thanks!

Jeff

On Friday, June 15, 2012 3:39:25 PM UTC-5, Brett Morgan wrote:
Hi Jens,

You should receive an email from me shortly with the next steps in getting your API access up and running.

brett

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Jens Van Herck <jensva...@gmail.com> wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger

Re: Get Blogger API Key? David Thiry 5/9/14 6:04 AM
Hi Brett,

I applied a little over a week ago, and was wondering if you could help me get to the next step in attaining an api key.

Thanks!
David

On Friday, June 15, 2012 4:04:51 PM UTC-4, Jens Van Herck wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Checkboard Dev 5/28/14 12:20 AM
Hi Brett,

if possible, could you please send me the e-mail with further instructions as soon as possible? I've applied for access to the api some hours ago and would greatly appreciate to gain authorization...

cheers

On Friday, June 15, 2012 10:04:51 PM UTC+2, Jens Van Herck wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Yariv Sadan 6/3/14 10:42 AM
Hi Brett, I also applied for a key but haven't heard back. I'd appreciate it if you could send me one too!
Kassem Ayyad 6/5/14 3:53 PM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Diogo Santos 6/9/14 6:40 AM
Hi Brett i am wating the email with instructions, have any problem to send API Key Blogger V3 ?

thx for help
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Konstantinos Pappas 11/5/14 7:24 PM
Hello Brett,

Are you still helping people get  Blogger API keys? How can I get one?

Thank you.

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 8:21 AM, Gus <blogangeli...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I´ve made my request for a while and didn´t get any response.

Could you help me ?

Thanks,

Em sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012 17h04min51s UTC-3, Jens Van Herck escreveu:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.

Brett Morgan | Developer Relations Engineer, Google Maps | brett...@google.com | profiles.google.com/brettmorgan
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Aleksandr Matiushkin 11/24/14 9:11 AM
Hello,

I also need Blogger API key. Request was sent two times and I will wait for 5 days to process it.
This message just a "ping", since no more answers since 5 November 2014 =)

среда, 5 ноября 2014 г., 19:24:43 UTC-8 пользователь Konstantinos Pappas написал:
Re: Get Blogger API Key? mohamed sulibi 11/24/14 11:51 PM
I am starting using Blogger API v3 awhile and have issue in "Rate Limit Exceeded" error when accessing api.

But My question is Why you manually request the blogger api key here ?

Should I do the same and request it here ?

On Saturday, June 16, 2012 12:04:51 AM UTC+4, Jens Van Herck wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Diogo Santos 11/25/14 4:38 PM
Thx for you reply, yes the key has sent to me for months ago :)

David aguila montero 11/26/14 8:04 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Daniel González Jiménez 12/5/14 2:15 AM
Hi Brett,

I sent a form to request api key for Blogger last Monday but I have not received yet. How much time it takes?? re-send again?? Please I need it for next week to make work my application.

Thanks.
Re: Get Blogger API Key? omar alhakeem 1/4/15 6:47 AM
I'm waiting to receive the API key  too !

On Friday, June 15, 2012 10:04:51 PM UTC+2, Jens Van Herck wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Daniel González Jiménez 1/4/15 5:13 PM
Just wait Omar. He will send you your api key, sure of that.

Daniel González Jiménez

Re: Get Blogger API Key? noman khan 2/10/15 11:32 AM
how long does it take to get the api access,
I have applied from two of my gmail accounts about 2-3 weeks before but none of them got the email saying api access key :(

On Saturday, 16 June 2012 01:04:51 UTC+5, Jens Van Herck wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Brett Morgan 2/10/15 6:36 PM
Hey Noman,

Looking at my email history, I've sent you three keys, the last on January 27th. It looks like these are winding up in your trash instead of your inbox?

brett

Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Kiyoshi Hikaru 2/11/15 3:20 AM

Hi mr Brett Morgan
please help me :( , i am new in here :)

i get this error per day
"There is a per-IP or per-Referer restriction configured on your API key and the request does not match these restrictions. Please use the Google Developers Console to update your API key configuration if request from this IP or referer should be allowed."
so I had to create a new Apikey per day. is there a way to overcome this problem?

thankyou very much ^,^
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Ish HK 2/11/15 5:29 AM
I`am waiting for my api key too. Can`t wait any longger to try my coding course.
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Cristian Carrillo 2/16/15 7:34 PM
Hello Brett can you send me my instructions too, please!

El viernes, 15 de junio de 2012, 14:04:51 (UTC-6), Jens Van Herck escribió:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: Get Blogger API Key? acquarius soft 2/17/15 7:20 AM
i'm in the same situation!! Please send me!!!
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? noman khan 2/19/15 4:18 PM
I have checked my trash as well I dont see any key there as well bret. :(

Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? John Hayward 2/23/15 8:28 AM
Dear Bret,
I am teaching a course on APIs - and today we started working on Blogging.  I then discovered that we can request the api-key but it might take up to 5 business days.

I'm wondering if I can at least get one of the apis in a more timely manner.

TIA.

johnh...
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Brett Morgan 2/23/15 3:04 PM
Hey John,

Can you let me know when you have put your key requests in?

brett

Re: Get Blogger API Key? Brian ORourke 2/25/15 4:15 PM
Hi Brett,

I have also made a request for a API Key - Kinda stopped me dead in my dev tracks - Can I get one please

On Friday, June 15, 2012 at 4:04:51 PM UTC-4, Jens Van Herck wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? John Hayward 2/25/15 4:15 PM
Sorry for the delay.
I put the requests in on Monday 2/23

Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? John Hayward 2/26/15 3:13 PM
Thanks for making the keys available - it looks like you got a couple of my other students as well - Thanks a bunch.
I had two who registered yesterday - if possible and you have not gotten to those I'd appreciate it - they should have a my.wheaton.edu e-mail address.

Thanks again!
johnh...

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 5:04 PM, 'Brett Morgan' via Blogger Developer Group <blogg...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? Chase Bell 3/2/15 5:01 PM
Bret,

I am working through learning a few different things and wanted to use the blogger api.  Could you please authorize my api I requested?

thanks,
Chase
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Get Blogger API Key? John Hayward 3/2/15 5:02 PM
Big thanks for getting the two other students set up!
johnh...
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Lowell Mower 3/4/15 6:35 PM
Hi Brett,

I'm sure you hear this all day every day, but I put in a request about 5 days ago, any chance you could push that my way? Thank you!

Cheers

On Friday, June 15, 2012 at 4:04:51 PM UTC-4, Jens Van Herck wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Farid Behnia 3/11/15 2:21 PM
Hi Brett,

I second Lowell. Urgently need access to the API. Please let me know if there is any way I can help expedite the process.

All the best,
Farid
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Li Ga 3/11/15 2:21 PM
Hi Bret,

I am Zend lib to post article to blogger that will stop on Apr.
I have to upgrade my code to use the blogger api. I have requested last week and have not got the key yet. Could you please authorize my api I requested?

thanks,
Gaga
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Li Gaga 3/13/15 6:26 PM
Hi Brett,

Please enable my Blogger API. Thanks a lot!!!

Li

Jens Van Herck於 2012年6月16日星期六 UTC+8上午4時04分51秒寫道:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Daniel Novais 3/27/15 10:26 PM
Hi Brett!

Could you provide me with a API KEY? I'm really needing it..

Regards

sexta-feira, 15 de Junho de 2012 às 21:04:51 UTC+1, Jens Van Herck escreveu:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: Get Blogger API Key? aziz boudi 3/27/15 10:26 PM
Hello Brett,

I have requested an API key too and am still waiting for my key.

Could you please email it to me?

Thanks in advance

Aziz
Re: Get Blogger API Key? khorhadris Ham 3/31/15 5:05 PM
I submitted request form today.
Would greatly appreciate it if this can be taken care of in a reasonable time. (it appears to me process can take more than 5 working days after skimming through the forum, yikes)

B.
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Abiola Arikenbi 4/1/15 2:40 PM
i want to create my own blog and dont knw how to go about it

Disclaimer
This e-mail is intended solely for the named recipient. The information contained in this message is strictly confidential.
  • If you are not the named recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or reproduction of this document and or its content is prohibited and may be deemed unlawful.
  • If you are not the named recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender by a return e-mail and delete all copies of it from your computer and mail.
Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be those of Landmark University, to whom no liability shall be attached whatsoever.

Thank you
Re: Get Blogger API Key? Wayne Fu 4/6/15 5:21 PM

Dear Bret,

I applied Blogger API last week, please kindly advise the rough time when could receive your notification, thanks!

How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.
Re: Get Blogger API Key? venkatesh bolle 4/7/15 5:39 PM
hi sir...
i would like to be a blogger as i am trying to make one..when i went to the options like earnings adssence..and when i went to sign up it was like your blog dosn't qualify for adsence..what should i do now..can u please help me..

Re: [bloggerDev] Get Blogger API Key? Li Gaga 4/13/15 3:23 PM
Hi Brett,

I just requested to enable the blogger API. Would you mind enabling it? Thanks a lot!!

gali

Brett Morgan於 2012年6月16日星期六 UTC+8上午4時39分25秒寫道:
Hi Jens,

You should receive an email from me shortly with the next steps in getting your API access up and running.

brett

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Jens Van Herck <jensva...@gmail.com> wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger

Re: [bloggerDev] Get Blogger API Key? Kyle Mahan 4/14/15 6:21 PM
Hi Brett,
I have filed a request for API access too. Would you enable when you have a chance?
Greatly appreciated!
Kyle

On Friday, June 15, 2012 at 1:39:25 PM UTC-7, Brett Morgan wrote:
Hi Jens,

You should receive an email from me shortly with the next steps in getting your API access up and running.

brett

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 1:04 PM, Jens Van Herck <jensva...@gmail.com> wrote:
How do i get my Blogger API Key?
I have made a access request on the Google APIs console but don't seems to get anything.

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger

More topics »