can't get a specific post using post id

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
can't get a specific post using post id chekguy 4/30/12 2:37 AM
my platform doesn't support any of the client libraries provided. so i'm relying on XML/HTTP basic protocol.

http://www.blogger.com/feeds/{blogid}/posts/default returns all the blogs. Now i need to select a specifi blog. I tried

http://www.blogger.com/feeds/{blogid}/posts/default/{postid} to get all the content from a specific post. But this still comes back with the summary along with other other information about the post. How can I retrieve the full content of a blog entry, from its post id?

Thanks

Re: [bloggerDev] can't get a specific post using post id Brett Morgan 4/30/12 4:01 PM
What platform are you developing for? Can you use JSON?

My guess is that you have turned on display to jump-break on your feeds, and you haven't authenticated to blogger.com in you hand written API client.

brett

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger