can't get a specific post using post id

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
can't get a specific post using post id chekguy 4/30/12 2:37 AM
my platform doesn't support any of the client libraries provided. so i'm relying on XML/HTTP basic protocol.{blogid}/posts/default returns all the blogs. Now i need to select a specifi blog. I tried{blogid}/posts/default/{postid} to get all the content from a specific post. But this still comes back with the summary along with other other information about the post. How can I retrieve the full content of a blog entry, from its post id?

Re: [bloggerDev] can't get a specific post using post id Brett Morgan 4/30/12 4:01 PM
What platform are you developing for? Can you use JSON?

My guess is that you have turned on display to jump-break on your feeds, and you haven't authenticated to in you hand written API client.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blogger Developer Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger