Certificate Error

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Certificate Error Sheri 4/17/12 11:26 AM
I've tried to join the blogger-help group, but it says I don't have
the permissions, or something like that.  So I hope it's ok to post
here and maybe someone can help with either my issue, or directing me
as to how to join the blogger-help groupl.

I keep receiving a certificate error or Internet Explorer cannot open
webpage, every time I go to http://www.blogger.com.  I can view my
blog, as well as other blogs on blogspot.com, but I cannot login to
edit my blog.  Heck, I can't even get to the main blogger page.  HELP!!
Re: [bloggerDev] Certificate Error Brett Morgan 4/17/12 11:39 AM
Hi Sheri,

The Blogger Help Forum has migrated to the Blogger Product Forum.

That said, I'm worried about you seeing a certificate error on viewing www.blogger.com. Can you:
  • Tell me the version of Internet Explorer you are using, and
  • Take a screen shot of the error you are getting
With this I should hopefully to create a repeatable process that I can use to bug the engineers with.

brett

Brett Morgan

Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger

Re: Certificate Error Sheri 4/18/12 5:58 AM
Thanks for the quick response.  My laptop seems to have been infected
by a virus (that showed up when I ran the anti-virus program last
night), which is proving to be a real pain in the rear.  I don't know
if the virus is what's affecting my ability to login to blogger, and I
don't want to connect to the internet until I have the virus trouble
worked out. If I get the certificate error again, I will definitely
post with all of the details. Thanks goodness for my computer at
work :)

Thanks again for the quick response!

On Apr 17, 2:39 pm, Brett Morgan <brettmor...@google.com> wrote:
> Hi Sheri,
>
> The Blogger Help Forum has migrated to the Blogger Product
> Forum<http://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/forum/#!forum/blogger>
> .
>
> That said, I'm worried about you seeing a certificate error on viewingwww.blogger.com. Can you:
>
>    - Tell me the version of Internet Explorer you are using, and
>    - Take a screen shot of the error you are getting
>
> With this I should hopefully to create a repeatable process that I can use
> to bug the engineers with.
>
> brett
>

> On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:26 AM, Sheri <slhef...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've tried to join the blogger-help group, but it says I don't have
> > the permissions, or something like that.  So I hope it's ok to post
> > here and maybe someone can help with either my issue, or directing me
> > as to how to join the blogger-help groupl.
>
> > I keep receiving a certificate error or Internet Explorer cannot open
> > webpage, every time I go tohttp://www.blogger.com.  I can view my
Re: [bloggerDev] Re: Certificate Error Brett Morgan 4/18/12 6:18 PM
Let me know how you get on with blogger, after you've cleaned your laptop!

brett