How to use blog_this.js using OAuth 2 authentication?

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
How to use blog_this.js using OAuth 2 authentication? manogat prashaasak 7/9/12 11:31 AM
Do we have any sample javascript application that will use OAuth 2
authentication?
Current blog_this.js is good however it scares the users saying
that ...."This site is using something old and ... that will not be
supported...etc. etc. ..."

I know that this should not matter and the javascript works well for
posting to blogger; however I will like one using OAuth 2 ......so
that it will save me from long explanations to my users.

Thanks in advance
Re: [bloggerDev] How to use blog_this.js using OAuth 2 authentication? Brett Morgan 7/9/12 5:06 PM
I will write an application that uses OAuth 2 and the Blogger API to create a post soon. Soon as I catch up on everything else on my TODO queue =)

Brett Morgan | Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger | brett...@google.com | +61-411-985-703
Re: [bloggerDev] How to use blog_this.js using OAuth 2 authentication? nineswiss 7/22/12 10:39 PM
This would be super handy!
Re: [bloggerDev] How to use blog_this.js using OAuth 2 authentication? nineswiss 7/22/12 10:56 PM
This would be super handy!

On Tuesday, July 10, 2012 10:06:52 AM UTC+10, Brett Morgan wrote:
Re: [bloggerDev] How to use blog_this.js using OAuth 2 authentication? Brett Morgan 7/24/12 5:24 PM
Check out http://blogger-ckeditor-sample.appspot.com/

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/bloggerdev/-/OWNaLylJ-VQJ.

Brett Morgan | Developer Relations Engineer, Blogger | brett...@google.com | +61-411-985-703