Categories: Android : BeagleBoard-xM :

Re: Beagle board and Google IOIO.

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Re: Beagle board and Google IOIO. trizio 10/3/12 8:55 AM
could you power on the BeagleBoard via IOIO?

On my phone I have had to regulate the power trimmer.

I am interested into the same activities.

What android are you using?

I could rebuilt ICS 4.0.3 with bluetooth driver;

and I would like to test the IOIO to in the future.

Il giorno martedì 2 ottobre 2012 08:36:53 UTC+2, Binu ha scritto:
Hi everyone,
                  I have success fully loaded my customized android OS in beagle board, now i like to know how can i use Google IOIO in it.
i have used it in phones,but beagle board is not detecting Google IOIO.

What should i do it to detect Google IOIO in beagle board?

Thanx in advance..:)
Re: Beagle board and Google IOIO. Al Linke 1/17/14 6:18 PM
Assuming you're referring to the IOIO board, here's how to get that going http://ledpixelart.com/beaglebone-and-ioio/