AirWatch iOS openings

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
AirWatch iOS openings AirWatchAshley 6/27/12 9:53 AM
Hi everyone!
I work directly for AirWatch, the leader in enterprise-grade Mobile Security, Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management and Mobile Content Management solutions designed to simplify mobility.

As the largest MDM provider with more than 600 employees and 2,500 customers, AirWatch offers the most comprehensive mobility management solution providing: mobile security, device management, application management with SDK for enterprise apps, secure content management, and advanced mobile integration. From deployment through support, our highly scalable solutions provide an integrated, real-time view of an entire fleet of corporate and employee-owned Apple iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows devices.

Our company’s deeply-rooted entrepreneurial attitude and forward-thinking spirit starts with our executive team, and extends to our employees who push the limits of technology every day. This company culture makes AirWatch a destination where technology experts, innovators, risk-takers and problem solvers can thrive.

We are currently looking to add an iOS developer to our Professional Services team to work in a consultative capacity, supporting a variety of enterprise customers and their specific iOS needs.

Anyone interesting in learning more? We are looking to add to our Dev team, too!

Thanks,
Ashley
AshleyHill@Air-Watch.com