[ANN] AHC 1.7.0 has been released

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
[ANN] AHC 1.7.0 has been released jfarcand 1/11/12 12:44 PM
Salut,

1.7.0 is now available for download and contains those fixes

     http://is.gd/TGuGpV  (Sonatype JIRA)
     https://github.com/sonatype/async-http-client/pulls

This release is our first with the Grizzly[1] 2 provider, which supports
the same set of features as Netty (and performance wise match Netty
without any problems). This release also contains our first drop of the
WebSocket support (both Netty and Grizzly). For a quick startup on
WebSocket, take a look at:

     http://is.gd/a4pKe7

Thanks to all contributors (specially the summer's one who worked on
NTLM implementation!) and Ryan Lubke for his enormous contributions to
the library.

-- Jeanfrancois

[1]http://grizzly.java.net