This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it....

Showing 1-18 of 18 messages
This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... Altered Ego 10/5/12 5:25 AM
This is the start of the test thread.....
Re: (Arch Reactor) This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... Altered Ego 10/5/12 5:26 AM
This is a response to the test thread via google email using reply. in
a firefox browser logged into gmail.

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 7:25 AM, John Reskusich <john.re...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the start of the test thread.....

Re: (Arch Reactor) This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... donls 10/5/12 11:28 AM
Here's a response to the test thread I'm not participating in...
Re: (Arch Reactor) This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... donls 10/5/12 11:28 AM
BTW, my response was from Googe web mail using reply.
Re: (Arch Reactor) This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... Daniel 10/5/12 11:30 AM
This is not a response to this thread, but if it were, it would have been sent via email from Apple's Mail client.
Re: (Arch Reactor) This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... ||cw 10/5/12 11:37 AM
I think I'm hallucinating, from gmail
Re: (Arch Reactor) This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... ||cw 10/5/12 11:37 AM
and from the web
Re: (Arch Reactor) This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... ||cw 10/5/12 11:38 AM
these guys don't follow instructions very well.

(from web, as a mid-thread reply)
Re: (Arch Reactor) This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... ||cw 10/5/12 11:39 AM
huh

does this mean google fixed the thread splitting?
Re: (Arch Reactor) This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... baslisks 10/5/12 11:45 AM
there is a neat mute feature that google has for email. It lets you hide new replies, still receives them but filters it as unread. Very useful and fun.
Re: (Arch Reactor) This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... phoglite 10/5/12 11:53 AM
So what are we not supposed to reply to???  I'm wondering about this with an iPhone and email reply :)

On Oct 5, 2012, at 1:38 PM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> huh
>
> does this mean google fixed the thread splitting?

Re: (Arch Reactor) This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... Skrye 10/5/12 11:53 AM
Since I get all threads in my gmail, MUTE is very useful.

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Ryan/baslisks <basl...@gmail.com> wrote:
there is a neat mute feature that google has for email. It lets you hide new replies, still receives them but filters it as unread. Very useful and fun.

Re: This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... Gene J. (GeekTinker) 10/6/12 10:00 AM
This reply is through Google Chrome.  I clicked the big red "Post Reply" Button at the top of the screen and left the text of the original post alone.

Gene

On Friday, October 5, 2012 7:25:58 AM UTC-5, Altered Ego wrote:
This is the start of the test thread.....
Re: This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... Gene J. (GeekTinker) 10/6/12 10:01 AM
This is a test response using Google Chrome and Google Groups.  I clicked the "Post reply" button to the right side of the original post and left the text of the original post alone.

On Friday, October 5, 2012 7:25:58 AM UTC-5, Altered Ego wrote:
Re: This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... Gene J. (GeekTinker) 10/6/12 10:03 AM
This is a test post from Google Chrome using Google Groups.  I clicked on the big red "Post Reply" button, but deleted the text of the original post.

Gene
Re: This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... Gene J. (GeekTinker) 10/6/12 10:05 AM
This is a test using Google Chrome and Goggle Groups.  I clicked on the "Post reply" button on the top right for the original post, yet this time I deleted the original post.

Gene
Re: (Arch Reactor) This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... Gene J. (GeekTinker) 10/6/12 10:48 AM
Test response using Google Chrome and Google Groups.  Reply was to the send message/post in this thread using the "Post reply" button on the right side.
Re: (Arch Reactor) This is a test thread. Please do not participate in it.... phoglite 10/6/12 12:12 PM
This is a post from iPhone, safari, logged into google groups and clicking reply to the last message in this thread.