May I give presentation to AR soon about Barcelona community wifi trip?

Showing 1-16 of 16 messages
May I give presentation to AR soon about Barcelona community wifi trip? Ben West 10/8/12 6:58 AM
Hi All,

I am wrapping up an international summit on community wifi held in Barcelona, due back in town later this week.  Plenty of neat people were at the conference, including a couple guys working on Byzantium Linux, not to mention avid Hackerspacers from many locations.  Likewise, I was also able tour a local hacker space, Fab Lab, which was amazing.

Below are URLs about the conference and the BCN hacker space:
http://wirelesssummit.org/
http://fablabbcn.org/

I'm not sure about the best approach to schedule / announce a presentation I'd like to give during an AR membership meeting about the trip.  Besides sending this email?  Tuesday the 16th and 23rd have the costume hacking workshops scheduled; would those be occupying most of the space?

Cheers.

--
Ben West

Re: (Arch Reactor) May I give presentation to AR soon about Barcelona community wifi trip? Gregory Hill 10/8/12 7:59 AM
I'd be super interested in learning about this Ben.

--
Ben West

Re: May I give presentation to AR soon about Barcelona community wifi trip? DarrellF 10/8/12 7:58 PM
By all means, this sounds wonderful..

darrell
Re: (Arch Reactor) May I give presentation to AR soon about Barcelona community wifi trip? Ben West 10/9/12 12:41 PM
So how about I present Tuesday the 23rd during the general meeting? Or
does that get too close to Halloween?
--
Ben West
westb...@gmail.com

Cheers.
--
Ben West
m...@benwest.name

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Ryan/baslisks <basl...@gmail.com> wrote:
I would be really interested.

Re: (Arch Reactor) May I give presentation to AR soon about Barcelona community wifi trip? Ben West 10/22/12 3:35 PM
I'll keep it under 20minutes. I can start whenever those assembled
want.  I'll be arrive @ the space at 7pm.
--
Ben West
m...@benwest.name

7:45?

Re: (Arch Reactor) May I give presentation to AR soon about Barcelona community wifi trip? Ben West 10/22/12 4:37 PM
7:45 works for me.

On Monday, October 22, 2012, John Reskusich wrote:

7:45?

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Steve Rutter <gswrutter@gmail.com> wrote:
> What time would you be starting, and how long would it take to give. I have
> limited time, but would love to hear it.
>

> On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Ryan/baslisks <baslisks@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I would be really interested.
>>
>> --

Ben West
me@benwest.name

Ben West

Re: (Arch Reactor) May I give presentation to AR soon about Barcelona community wifi trip? Skrye 10/22/12 4:43 PM
I'll try to be there.

Re: (Arch Reactor) May I give presentation to AR soon about Barcelona community wifi trip? BlackTalon 10/23/12 6:13 AM
I'll be there.
Re: (Arch Reactor) May I give presentation to AR soon about Barcelona community wifi trip? Skrye 10/23/12 5:16 PM

I'll be there.on my way.don't start without me.

Re: (Arch Reactor) May I give presentation to AR soon about Barcelona community wifi trip? ||cw 10/24/12 11:09 AM
Ben, have you seen this
http://www.adapteva.com/white-papers/sdr-and-cognitive-radio-on-parallella/
?
Re: (Arch Reactor) May I give presentation to AR soon about Barcelona community wifi trip? baslisks 10/26/12 2:03 PM
so what would the use for someone like me be? I do 3d models, bitcoin mining, and gaming as my intensive computer processes.
Re: (Arch Reactor) May I give presentation to AR soon about Barcelona community wifi trip? ||cw 10/26/12 2:26 PM
it's supposed to be faster than CUDA at far less power usage, so it
could make a nice bitcoin mine, but software would have to be written
first, and this is total speculation until that happens.  it could end
up not being as fast.