Archon dealers table and panel Volunteers

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
Archon dealers table and panel Volunteers DarrellF 10/8/12 8:01 PM
Could all those who are going to man the dealers table and panel at Archon, please come in Tuesday, so I can finalize your schedule and go over what we are going to take.

Thanks
Darrell
Re: (Arch Reactor) Archon dealers table and panel Volunteers Mike M. 10/8/12 8:09 PM
 We will be there, but a little late as I don't get off work this week
until 7pm.

Mike and Amba
--
Nullo edactore ligni, consilium cedet. - Countess Magda
Re: (Arch Reactor) Archon dealers table and panel Volunteers DarrellF 10/8/12 8:40 PM

Darrell
Re: (Arch Reactor) Archon dealers table and panel Volunteers Altered Ego 10/9/12 2:22 AM
I will be there...
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/arch-reactor/-/bFkCYOKdjlEJ.

Re: (Arch Reactor) Archon dealers table and panel Volunteers BlackTalon 6/10/13 7:11 AM
I will be there

On Tuesday, October 9, 2012, John Reskusich wrote:
I will be there...

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 10:40 PM, DarrellF <darrellflynn@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will be there late.
>
> Darrell
>
> On Monday, October 8, 2012 10:09:51 PM UTC-5, Mike M. wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 10:01 PM, DarrellF <darrel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Could all those who are going to man the dealers table and panel at
>> > Archon,
>> > please come in Tuesday, so I can finalize your schedule and go over what
>> > we
>> > are going to take.
>>
>>  We will be there, but a little late as I don't get off work this week
>> until 7pm.
>>
>> Mike and Amba
>> --
>> Nullo edactore ligni, consilium cedet. - Countess Magda

> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/arch-reactor/-/bFkCYOKdjlEJ.

Re: (Arch Reactor) Archon dealers table and panel Volunteers Mike M. 6/10/13 7:28 AM
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 9:11 AM, George Fetters <gfet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will be there
>
> On Tuesday, October 9, 2012, John Reskusich wrote:
>>
>> I will be there...

 Super old stuck message? George, that was from October.

 Mike (Who won't be there Tuesday BUT! I am coming back soon!)