Borrow a Spanish/European power strip?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Borrow a Spanish/European power strip? Ben West 9/28/12 12:22 PM
Howdy,

Might anyone have a 4, 6, or 8 outlet power strip suitable for
50VAC/50Hz power outlets in Spain?  I will be in Barcelona for about
1.5weeks, and I realized my various wallwarts will get thirsty!  I
don't need a voltage converter, since I'm only bring wallwarts than
sense 240V vs 120V automatically.

--
Ben West
m...@benwest.name