Archon Information to Collect

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
Archon Information to Collect BlackTalon 10/10/12 1:56 PM
So as you all know we are going to try some 3D scanning at Archon.  We will scan a person, create a 3D Model and probably have to email them the file or a link.  So we will have to collect their Email addresses anyway.  I am thinking we will have them put their email on a form, then we write the name of the stl file next to their email address.  Or an alternative would be to have them surf to a page on their phone and enter their email address and we tell them the stl file name to enter next.  A paper form will be faster but a web form would be cooler.  Can we do a web form to mysql db in a day?

Oh and we should probably ask if they want to be added to our mailing list for our events.

Re: (Arch Reactor) Archon Information to Collect ||cw 10/10/12 1:59 PM
you could do it via google docs, er, drive form document
Re: (Arch Reactor) Archon Information to Collect BlackTalon 10/10/12 6:49 PM
Thats a good idea and just key it in for them.  Ok thats the plan.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
you could do it via google docs, er, drive form document

Re: (Arch Reactor) Archon Information to Collect Altered Ego 10/10/12 7:10 PM
While you are at it, you can have them sign a liability waiver and
release form.
Re: (Arch Reactor) Archon Information to Collect BlackTalon 10/10/12 7:19 PM
Thats a good idea.  We do need some kind of Wavier.

BTW here is the form

and to make it easy for phone users:

Inline image 1
Re: Archon Information to Collect BlackTalon 10/22/12 7:47 AM
We have about 7 more responses for their 3D images.  Most of these have said yes to allowing us to use their images so we have some scans we can post on our website and on facebook.  I'll get them out tonight to the people and create png images.  So far 9 people have asked to be notified of AR events.  Not sure who to send these emails to.  Let me know.