Halloween Party

Showing 1-19 of 19 messages
Halloween Party ||cw 10/7/12 5:32 PM
Come on down to AR and celebrate creepy month with us! Bring some
booze if you want, or we'll be getting a keg, please RSVP so we know
how much to get.

Yes, wear a costume. Yes, we will put one on you if you don't. Silly
hats are not optional.

Standard issue party. Bring some friends, bring some booze, bring some
fun! See you all there!

Saturday, October 20, 2012 7PM 'till whenever

facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/events/459961230721153/
Re: Halloween Party Joseph^2 10/16/12 8:55 AM
Ive got the NFC this weekend.
Re: (Arch Reactor) Re: Halloween Party Altered Ego 10/16/12 9:19 AM

Can't make the party.  Sorry.

On Oct 16, 2012 10:55 AM, "Joseph^2" <joseph....@gmail.com> wrote:
Ive got the NFC this weekend.

Re: (Arch Reactor) Re: Halloween Party Frank Kallal 10/16/12 9:21 AM
I have a bachelor party that night.. Not sure on when it'll be done,
so Christie and I are out.

Fk
Halloween Party jef m 10/16/12 11:09 AM
Unless something funny happens I will be there. I met the archon guys last weekend and it will be me first trip to the Reactor. You can see my likeness in the 'Archon 3d scans' thread, I was the dinosaur thing.
Peace
Re: (Arch Reactor) Halloween Party ||cw 10/16/12 11:11 AM
awesome, are you bringing that costume?
Re: (Arch Reactor) Halloween Party BlackTalon 10/16/12 11:13 AM
He's got an awesome outfit and the scan doesn't do it justice.  It's red and black striped, covered in feathers and its simply awesome.

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:09 PM, <aka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Unless something funny happens I will be there. I met the archon guys last weekend and it will be me first trip to the Reactor. You can see my likeness in the 'Archon 3d scans' thread, I was the dinosaur thing.
Peace

Re: (Arch Reactor) Halloween Party jef m 10/17/12 8:37 AM
Yeah I'll bring it :) I'll bring my robot also to show off.
Put time work and money into a costume, you damn well better wear it...
Do you guys think the scanner will be running? I might bring even another costume I'd built to have him scanned. Its the same mask material, I think it'll look cool but with tamer overhangs.
Re: (Arch Reactor) Halloween Party ||cw 10/17/12 12:02 PM
Planning on a 40-pint keg, options are at
http://schlafly.com/bottleworks/on-draft/ and
http://schlafly.com/tap-room/on-draft/

My personal preference would be the Munich Dunkel or 80/- Shilling.
what do others like? Pale Ale would be a fall back, but that's what
everyone gets, so it's kinda boring :P

Has anyone had this batch of the 80/-?  been forever since I had it, I
recall liking it but I don't recall if it's one that would be widely
liked like the pale ale is.  The Munich i think would be liked well
enough.

any other opinions on what to get?
Re: (Arch Reactor) Halloween Party Deech 10/19/12 6:04 PM
The 80/- looks like something I'd like.

-deech

Re: (Arch Reactor) Halloween Party nfolken 10/19/12 11:28 PM
I've always liked their tap Hefeweizen, but I'm no beer connoisseur
Re: (Arch Reactor) Halloween Party ||cw 10/20/12 6:11 AM
I wet and got one of their samplers the other day.  the 80/- is quite
good, but has a slight bitter after taste that most people wouldn't
like.  The oktoberfest is very similar but without the bitterness,  so
i ordered that.
Re: (Arch Reactor) Halloween Party ROB K 10/20/12 3:13 PM
To late to RSVP? First I had plans, now I don't.
Re: (Arch Reactor) Halloween Party BlackTalon 10/20/12 3:54 PM
Deborah and I will be coming tonight.  I don't drink though.  I don't think deborah will be drinking either.

I'll set the scanner up too.  Maybe we can try some multiple scans and stitching.  See if we get a full image.

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 5:13 PM, ROB K <rob...@gmail.com> wrote:
To late to RSVP? First I had plans, now I don't.

Re: (Arch Reactor) Halloween Party Daniel 10/20/12 4:02 PM
Can someone bring a thing of paper towels tonight? We're down to our last roll.
Re: (Arch Reactor) Halloween Party ||cw 10/20/12 5:24 PM

Not at all,  come on down

On Oct 20, 2012 5:13 PM, "ROB K" <rob...@gmail.com> wrote:
To late to RSVP? First I had plans, now I don't.

Re: (Arch Reactor) Halloween Party jef m 10/22/12 9:52 AM
Cool party, thanks to everyone who showed me around. I can't remember names anymore, but you know you. I was the bird suit guy. Peace
Re: (Arch Reactor) Halloween Party XSFX2000 10/22/12 10:32 AM

Cool party, thanks to everyone who showed me around. I can't remember names anymore, but you know you. I was the bird suit guy. Peace

 Awesome laser lunchbox- very inspiring!

Re: (Arch Reactor) Halloween Party jef m 10/22/12 11:03 AM
Thanks, I got the basic idea Make, then made it more complicated, lol.  It was a real challenge fitting all that into a lunch box.