Creating new AI components

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Creating new AI components danrua 1/30/12 6:53 AM
Is there any information or process for creating new components for the MIT or open source instances, similar to the outdated info here:

If anyone has created a new component before, I'd be interested in any resources that helped in doing it.
Creating new AI components Gopi 1/30/12 8:19 PM
I am looking for same..
Re: Creating new AI components Sammy Clemens 1/30/12 8:29 PM
It appears that the fracturing and lack of consistency across android implementations prevent us from having a workable tool.

Also with hundreds of devices and no simple device api it is almost impossible to simplify things.

No excuses that I think are acceptable....i think it is a bad platform and that is why it is so hard to get a non-proprietary tool.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 9:19 PM, Gopi <> wrote:
I am looking for same..

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "App Inventor Open Source Development" group.
To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at