Building new API in Java

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Building new API in Java Alexey Volochenko 10/5/12 12:23 PM
Hi everyone, i'm working on developing an api for a product that will have both web and mobile clients. We picked Java Dropwizard stack, and was wondering if anyone has any examples that I can use for a good api design. Thanks in advance.

Re: [api-craft] Building new API in Java ijoyce 10/5/12 12:37 PM
30 APIs To Look At When Planning Your API ->
http://blog.apievangelist.com/2012/08/08/30-successful-apis-to-look-at-when-planning-your-api/

Re: Building new API in Java Alexey Volochenko 10/5/12 1:32 PM
Sorry should've added, i'm in need of advice on design and implementation in Java.
Re: [api-craft] Re: Building new API in Java Diego Magalhães 10/5/12 2:09 PM
Like what, tools?

You could use dropwizard's from codahale (yammer) or go with a home built solution with spring+jax-rs and some view for admin.

Diego Magalhães
http://diegomagalhaes.com
claro @ +55 21 9411 2823

Re: [api-craft] Building new API in Java Ionuț G. Stan 10/7/12 6:14 AM
Here's one made by a friend of mine who's really fond of Dropwizard:

https://github.com/brooklyncentral/brooklyn/tree/master/sandbox/rest

--
Ionuț G. Stan  |  http://igstan.ro