Re: [api-craft] API craftsman needed for connected car/connected customer

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Re: [api-craft] API craftsman needed for connected car/connected customer Kin Lane 10/16/12 9:07 AM
Tweeting out to my network.

Kin Lane

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 5:04 AM, Douglas Mutart <dlmu...@gmail.com> wrote:
OnStar is looking for talent in the Detroit area (both contract and to hire) to work on API development.  OnStar is building partner and public APIs using JAX-RS, OAuth, and the Apigee API platform for interesting use cases like ride sharing, electric vehicles, etc..  Let me know if you're interested in a permanent position and I'll tell you how to apply at www.gm.com/careers, or if you work as a contractor, I'll point you in the right direction.

unk...@googlegroups.com 10/16/12 5:04 AM <This message has been deleted.>
Re: API craftsman needed for connected car/connected customer John Sheehan 10/16/12 10:01 AM
Hi Douglas,

Happy to give you a free featured listing on api-jobs.com for this. Just email me jo...@api-jobs.com

Anyone else on API Craft is welcome to a free listing as well. Email above.

John
Re: API craftsman needed for connected car/connected customer Sam Ramji 10/19/12 9:40 AM
Doug:

Thanks for posting and supporting the API Craft community with a great career opportunity.

I would submit that you are looking for an API Craftsperson rather than a Craftsman - we're a global community of men and women improving the craft of APIs.

Cheers,

Sam