API Craft - San Diego

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
API Craft - San Diego Kin Lane 9/20/12 9:30 AM

It's time to get together for an API Craft meetup again, and this time it's in San Diego during MobileCon.

If you like APIs and IPAs, come out to NeighborHood Bar - 777 G Street  San Diego - October 10th @ 6PM.

I'm just looking to get all the API freaks and API curious folks together to talk strategy, business, tech and drink some craft beer.

We'll start assembling at Neighbord Bar around 5-6PM and hangout as long as we need.

Neighborhood is a quick walk from the conference center so it should be easy for everyone to find.

You can register for the event at Eventbrite, but not necessary to come!

Look forward to seeing you!

Re: [api-craft] API Craft - San Diego Mike Amundsen 9/20/12 10:36 AM
reg'd as an API Freak (of course!)

see you there!

mca

Re: [api-craft] API Craft - San Diego Mike Amundsen 10/3/12 10:31 AM
All:

Kin Lane and I will be hanging out at the Neighborhood Bar - 777 G Street  San Diego - October 10th @ 6PM for an API-Craft Meetup.

You can register for the event at Eventbrite, but not necessary to come!

Hope to see lots of SD types there at the meet up.

BTW - pretty sure Layer 7 will spring for the first round, too!

See you there!

mca

Re: [api-craft] API Craft - San Diego Mike Amundsen 10/12/12 7:50 AM

Big thanks to Kin Lane for driving down from LA for three San Diego api meetup and to all attending.

Really enjoyed it.

Mike Amundsen

Re: [api-craft] API Craft - San Diego Kin Lane 10/12/12 8:33 AM
It was a blast.  Thanks for coming Mike.

Anyone else who took pics, send them my way so I can post on the blog post!

Kin Lane