Can i make a icon shortcut in Android main screen?

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Can i make a icon shortcut in Android main screen? Felipe 1/25/11 11:53 AM
Can i make a icon shortcut in Android main screen?
I am using python and SL4A on Android.

I want to run a script directly from an icon an main screen or
programs.

Thanks.
Re: [SL4A] Can i make a icon shortcut in Android main screen? Robbie 1/25/11 2:33 PM
Yes, quite simply.
Hit the add icon button ("+") on the main screen.
Shortcut-->Scripts-->Select script-->Select foreground or background

Bob's your auntie..

Tested on an HTC Desire.

Robbie

Re: [SL4A] Can i make a icon shortcut in Android main screen? Felipe Echeverría B 1/25/11 3:35 PM

Thank you. for the answers. Yes indeed that worked, thanks. This indeed is a very important feature for this project.

Maybe you guys can help me on the way on this one... What are the limits if i only program on the device, no pc. Which are my programing boundaries?

On 26/01/2011 6:53 AM, Felipe wrote:

> Can i make a icon shortcut in Android main screen?
> I am...

Re: [SL4A] Can i make a icon shortcut in Android main screen? Robbie 1/25/11 8:08 PM
It should be able to do just about anything you can do on python. No
graphics per se, and I find the onscreen keyboard a bit of a pain, but
as far as pure scripting goes, the sky's the limit.

Robbie