I wanna connect an external device to my android phone via usb.....

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
I wanna connect an external device to my android phone via usb..... Chetoo Mina 10/2/12 3:01 PM
please if somebody helps me to know how ta make a connection between an external device and an android phone ...
and make it receive data from the device and process on it ....
I wanna do that to help me to do something in my graduation project.
Re: I wanna connect an external device to my android phone via usb..... Weston Weems 10/3/12 1:56 PM
if the android device is the appropriate version you can develop "accessories" for android with an arduino board with custom firmware. That will virtually get access to read/write from many different sensors/switches/lcds etc etc etc.

That however is really more of an android-platform or android-developers question.

Weston