Android SDK error

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Android SDK error NARAYANA 4/24/12 7:14 AM
After successful installation of SDK on windows machine, and after
launching SDK Manager.exe, throughs me an error.
Re: Android SDK error Chris Stratton 4/27/12 9:10 AM
On Tuesday, April 24, 2012 10:14:16 AM UTC-4, NARAYANA wrote:
After successful installation of SDK on windows machine, and after
launching SDK Manager.exe, throughs me an error.

No one can help you since you did not state what the error message is.

However, you _should not_ do so as problems with the SDK are not on topic for the android-porting group.