Creating shared library (*.so) file in ICS(third party application in android ICS)

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Creating shared library (*.so) file in ICS(third party application in android ICS) SSI 10/8/12 3:08 AM
Hi All.

    I am able to create *.so file in eclipse development tool using android-ndk for android application. Same thing I want to develop in android ICS source code. How to do it?

  I am developing third party app for this I need to create *.so file.

1.   I have created my project folder printer in android source code of following path frameworks/base/ .  The folder printer contains three folders include , java , jni.

2.  The java folder contains Devices.java.

3.  The jni folder contains second.c and Android.mk files

4.  And include folder contains header like com_asmaitha_devices_Devices.h

Kindly find the attached files.

5. Using all above files how to create *.so file in  system/lib ?

6. How android uses NDK in source build?.

7. I am referring fmradio application to develop third party application i.e my app in source code.

Thanks in advance.