|Creating shared library (*.so) file in ICS(third party application in android ICS)||SSI||10/8/12 3:08 AM|
I am able to create *.so file in eclipse development tool using android-ndk for android application. Same thing I want to develop in android ICS source code. How to do it?
I am developing third party app for this I need to create *.so file.
1. I have created my project folder printer in android source code of following path frameworks/base/ . The folder printer contains three folders include , java , jni.
2. The java folder contains Devices.java.
3. The jni folder contains second.c and Android.mk files
4. And include folder contains header like com_asmaitha_devices_Devices.h
Kindly find the attached files.
5. Using all above files how to create *.so file in system/lib ?
6. How android uses NDK in source build?.
7. I am referring fmradio application to develop third party application i.e my app in source code.
Thanks in advance.