ADB access on Device

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
ADB access on Device Shivan 10/5/12 1:21 AM
Hi,

I am not able to access adb via USB on my Device.
Is there any other mechanism to use ADB on device, other than USB Debugg Mode.
If any way to do it via network , what is the procedure

Regards.
shivan.
Re: ADB access on Device Alvin Wong 10/5/12 9:17 PM
Set the property `adb.tcp.port 5555` then you can use `adb connect <ip>` on your client device.

Shivan於 2012年10月5日星期五UTC+8下午4時21分41秒寫道:
Re: ADB access on Device Vishveshwar 10/8/12 2:42 AM

If you have a working ethernet interface and serial console access, you can configure ethernet for adb.
See http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php?title=TI-Android-ICS-4.0.3-DevKit-3.0.1_UserGuide#adb_over_Ethernet

Regards.
shivan.
Re: [android-porting] Re: ADB access on Device Shivan 10/8/12 4:53 AM
Hi,

Thank you for the reply.
I do not have Ethernet interface , and also UART interface.
i am using wifi and set of commands used to enable over Ethernet to be included in init.rc file.
I want to access adb using IP address of the device with WiFi enable on device.

Regards.
Shivanagouda.

--
Thanks & Regards..
Shivanagouda.Biradar

Re: [android-porting] Re: ADB access on Device Shivan 10/9/12 3:35 AM
Hello Alvin,

where to set those properties ?

Regards.
Shivanagouda.