|Navit porting on android using NDK||Sangeeta Yelagod||7/15/09 10:51 PM|
I am working on porting whole navit application (which is an open
source ) on android .For this i am using NDK .
i am not clear whether i can port whole navit application on android
or not ..
Can any one hlep me, if you already done this work
it help me lot
|Re: Navit porting on android using NDK||David Turner||7/16/09 1:18 AM|
Depends on what libraries your source code relies on, and whether they are exposed by the NDK.
Really, there isn't much we can say unless you provide more details.
|Re: Navit porting on android using NDK||Michael Trimarchi||7/16/09 1:21 AM|
Sangeeta Yelagod wrote:It's a good idea, you can find some help from navit people too. There
people that are intersted on this work.
|Re: Navit porting on android using NDK||Shivaprasad Imdapur||10/8/12 3:49 AM|
Same thing I am doing in ICS. I have created one my project folder printer in frameworks/base/printer. This folder contains three folders include, jni and java
1. the folder java contains Devices.java file.
2. jni contains native code i.e second.c and Android.mk files
3. include folder contains com_asmaitha_devices_Devices.h file.
4. with all above files I created .so file in eclipse environment and it is working fine.
5. same thing I want create *.so file in android ICS source build. How to do it?
6. Kindly find the attached above files.