Navit porting on android using NDK

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Navit porting on android using NDK Sangeeta Yelagod 7/15/09 10:51 PM
Hi,

  I am working on porting whole navit application (which is an open
source ) on android .For this i am using NDK .

i am not clear whether i can port whole navit application on android
or not ..

Can any one hlep me, if you already done this work

it help me lot

Thanks& Regards
sangeeta
Re: Navit porting on android using NDK David Turner 7/16/09 1:18 AM
Depends on what libraries your source code relies on, and whether they are exposed by the NDK.
Really, there isn't much we can say unless you provide more details.
Re: Navit porting on android using NDK Michael Trimarchi 7/16/09 1:21 AM
Hi,
Sangeeta Yelagod wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I am working on porting whole navit application (which is an open
> source ) on android .For this i am using NDK .
>
> i am not clear whether i can port whole navit application on android
> or not ..
>
> Can any one hlep me, if you already done this work
It's a good idea, you can find some help from navit people too. There
are some
people that are intersted on this work.

Michael