configure USBFS in existing kernel in device

Showing 1-2 of 3 messages
configure USBFS in existing kernel in device chainz roid 10/1/12 4:06 AM
Hello
        I'm working with Iberry BT07i in android ICS.
I need to mount USBFS in my tablet by writing " mount usbfs none /proc/bus/usb -o devmode=0666 " in init.rc
But sadly i cant find usb in /proc/bus/usb, I guess vendor didn't configure CONFIG_USB_DEVICEFS ( USB device file system) .
So i tried to extract the kernel from my device, but there is no /proc/config.gz. i guess they didn't enable the IKCONFIG_PROC option.
I'm struggling to configure CONFIG_USB_DEVICEFS in my kernel.

Can anyone help me to mount USBFS in my device, because my USB scanning sensor working over USBFS.
How can i configure the kernel or anyother way to mount USBFS in device.

Thanks in advance .
Re: configure USBFS in existing kernel in device chainz roid 10/11/12 12:07 AM
Thanks for your reply Mr.Levin

         I checked the uventd.rc there already declared as " /dev/bus/usb/*            0660   root       usb "
And also i can see 001,002.003 under /dev/bus/usb/

        But my need is have to mount my USBFS under /proc/bus/usb devmode=0666 how can i do it.?
Because my USB device communicate via USBFS to the device.

In my device i cant see USB under /proc/bus/.

Can you help me resolve it ?

Thanks
M Sangilikumar