Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion .

Showing 21-44 of 44 messages
Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . Srivas, Manish 10/19/12 3:35 AM
Hi,
     i done it, but it didn't work on all devices. it only worked on 2.3.6 devices

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Sivakumar S <ride...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
   I did some search in google and found the following steps:

  (1) Compiling FFMPEG and launching in the Android NDK
  (2) JNI interface to FFMPEG

   I've not tried these steps in the Android OS, If some one have done it programatically, Please help us.

On Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:02:09 PM UTC+5:30, Manish wrote:

hi,
    i also face similar problem, have you got any solution

Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . rajesh 11/9/12 5:34 AM
Hi Manish ,
Can you provide me the code snippet. Still i am finding the solution for this .
Thanks ,
Rajesh
Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . Onur Cinar 11/9/12 11:58 AM

Hi,

The Android port of ffmpeg is a good place to start:

http://gitorious.org/~olvaffe/ffmpeg/ffmpeg-android/commits/android

Best regards,

-onur
Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . Srivas, Manish 11/9/12 5:44 AM
https://github.com/guardianproject/SSCVideoProto

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/android-ndk/-/oadXQ0DIBLgJ.

Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . rajesh 11/12/12 3:46 AM
Hi manish ,
I have downloaded and checked the sample which you have provided. But i am not able to see anything related to images to video conversion . But we have some filtering process about to the video. So please advice me .

Thanks,
Rajesh K

Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . Srivas, Manish 11/12/12 4:53 AM

Hi, in ffmpegwrapper.java file you will see the command(in string array ), and according to your requirement u will have to change the command

Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . rajesh 11/13/12 9:43 PM
Hi Manish ,

Sorry for disturbing you again . I am not expert in FFMPEG so Can you tell me the command which is used to convert the no of image files to video .

Thanks,'
Rajesh K
Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . Srivas, Manish 11/13/12 10:04 PM

stackoverflow.com/questions/2829113/ffmpeg-create-a-video-from-images

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/android-ndk/-/yacTSCqNXjAJ.

Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . rajesh 11/13/12 10:52 PM

Hi Manish ,

How can i use those commands in android ????
Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . Srivas, Manish 11/14/12 4:22 AM

Have u download the sscvideoporto from github

On Nov 14, 2012 12:22 PM, "rajesh" <sdip...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Manish ,

How can i use those commands in android ????

Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . rajesh 11/14/12 4:59 AM
yes manish i have downloaded and tested it .   and reviewed the code too.
Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . rajesh 11/14/12 7:38 AM
But i am unable to find the way to convert the images to video.
Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . Srivas, Manish 11/14/12 8:40 AM

In ffmpegwrapper.java, you will find an string array. In this string array you have to put the command

On Nov 14, 2012 9:09 PM, "rajesh" <sdip...@gmail.com> wrote:
But i am unable to find the way to convert the images to video.

Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . Rajesh 11/14/12 10:03 PM
Hi Manish ,

have found the string array and the commands which is working. I have searched the commands to convert the images to video. But i am struggling to use those commands in That string array.

Please Advice Me.

Thanks ,
Rajesh K

Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . rajesh 11/18/12 10:48 PM
Hi Tomi,

What should i give in the following line :   instad of fileBinDir what should i replace ??????

 String ffmpegBin = new File(fileBinDir, "ffmpeg").getAbsolutePath();  i

Please advice me ...
Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . Tomi Urankar 11/19/12 12:06 AM
It's located in the /data/data/aplication.package/appbin;

fileBinDir = context.getDir("bin", 0);

Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . rajesh 11/19/12 12:16 AM
Thanks Tomi . I will give a try,.
Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . Rajesh 11/19/12 4:40 AM
Hi Tomi ,

I have tried it . but it doesnt provided the video... the method was running a long time with out ending
Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . Tomi Urankar 11/19/12 7:07 AM
Do you have the proper file in the proper location?

ps.
I suggest you first try the commands in
adb shell
and then when it works move them JAVA code.

On Monday, November 19, 2012 1:40:50 PM UTC+1, Rajesh wrote:
Hi Tomi ,

I have tried it . but it doesnt provided the video... the method was running a long time with out ending
Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . Rajesh 11/21/12 12:17 AM
Proper file means ... which file ???
Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . amar ai 8/20/14 12:15 AM
what about the "ImageUtils" class ????
Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . amar ai 8/20/14 1:48 AM
http://pastebin.com/1j0nim4U here mentioned code having a "ImageUtils" class, so how to use it ????
Re: Android FFMPEG - IMAGES To Video convertion . Hema Kruthi 1/21/15 2:16 AM
Hello

 Could any one help with the source code.. i visited the GitHub page but it seems the code had been moved..