How can I remove pending, Corporate aggrement in AOSP's gerrit?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
How can I remove pending, Corporate aggrement in AOSP's gerrit? Homin Lee 4/5/12 5:28 AM
I added new Corporate agreement in Setting->Aggrement by mistake.
Cause of It's pending now, can't upload any patches to AOSP's gerrit.

repo upload tells following:

    fatal: remote error:
    Corporate contributor agreement is still pending review

How can I remove the Corporate agreement?
Where can I ask such a problem?
Can't find any buttons of document in the Gerrit site.

Best regards,
Homin Lee.
Re: How can I remove pending, Corporate aggrement in AOSP's gerrit? Kaspter Ju 4/12/12 8:40 PM
Hi Himon,

seems like i had made the same  mistake, How do you get rid of this pending status?

Best Regards,

Best regards,
Homin Lee.

--