Contribution for gingerbread CTS in libcore/luni repository

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Contribution for gingerbread CTS in libcore/luni repository Fabien Duvoux 9/12/12 10:28 AM
Hi,

I got issues with CTS on gingerbread 2.3.7
tests.api.java.util.ScannerTest#test_nextBigIntegerI
tests.api.java.util.ScannerTest#test_nextBigInteger
tests.api.java.util.ScannerTest#test_hasNextBigIntegerI
tests.api.java.util.ScannerTest#test_hasNextBigInteger

are failing because of error in libcore/luni coding issue.
I would like to commit it for the next release of CTS version but upload on this repository/branch is now denied.
How can I do ?

You can find attach the patch fixing the coding issue.

For now, I force ucu4c configuration to large according to here :
http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=16728
but it's not clean and it embarques useless data on my product.

Re: Contribution for gingerbread CTS in libcore/luni repository Jean-Baptiste Queru 9/12/12 2:21 PM
Please send some details about which branch you're using, how you're
trying to upload and what error you're seeing.

If you're working in the gingerbread branch, you should be able to
upload to either cts or libcore without problems. If you're working in
a tagged release, that would indeed prevent you from uploading.

JBQ

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.
Re: Contribution for gingerbread CTS in libcore/luni repository Fabien Duvoux 9/13/12 1:24 AM
Sorry,

I checked my configuration and it was libcore-snapshot set as a project in libcore git config. (I used an old checkout)
I changed it to libcore and i was able to upload
https://android-review.googlesource.com/#/c/42900/
(got 00 one ^^)
Thank you for your help!

Fabien

Le mercredi 12 septembre 2012 23:21:32 UTC+2, Jean-Baptiste Queru a écrit :
Re: Contribution for gingerbread CTS in libcore/luni repository Jean-Baptiste Queru 9/13/12 7:19 AM
Oops, good catch. Sorry about that, I forgot that libcore is special
in the gingerbread, ics-mr1 and master branches.

JBQ