No GPS/Accelerometer/Rotation/Camera - J3O03S - Nexus 7 (Grouper)

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
No GPS/Accelerometer/Rotation/Camera - J3O03S - Nexus 7 (Grouper) James St-Pierre 9/28/12 8:23 PM
Hi,

Why can't I have the GPS/Accelerometer/Rotation/Camera working in my AOSP build ? It is the current newest as today JRO03S and I DID add the proprietary drivers from there https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers#grouperjro03r

Where is the problem ? :(

Thanks
Re: [android-building] No GPS/Accelerometer/Rotation/Camera - J3O03S - Nexus 7 (Grouper) Jean-Baptiste Queru 10/1/12 3:38 PM
Those components all need additional proprietary binaries beyond the
ones you downloaded, and those additional binaries aren't available
for AOSP builds.

JBQ

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.
Re: [android-building] No GPS/Accelerometer/Rotation/Camera - J3O03S - Nexus 7 (Grouper) Jean-Baptiste Queru 10/3/12 7:23 AM
That's a question for the copyright owners of those files, really.

JBQ