Binaries for JZO54K

Showing 1-12 of 12 messages
Binaries for JZO54K Jean-Baptiste Queru 10/10/12 12:36 PM
I've published a full set of proprietary binaries to use with JZO54K,
at the usual location:
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers

You'll also find the factory images for nakasi and takju at
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images (those are Nexus 7
and the Galaxy Nexus sold through Google Play). Other devices will
follow as they receive their respective updates.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.
Re: Binaries for JZO54K blunden 10/10/12 7:48 PM
I'm surprised yakju didn't arrive at the same time as takju. Not really an issue though other than not having the yakju build.prop.

Great work, as always!
Re: [android-building] Re: Binaries for JZO54K Jean-Baptiste Queru 10/11/12 5:39 AM
yakju requires additional approvals, so its OTA hasn't started yet.

JBQ
Re: Binaries for JZO54K Angelo S 10/11/12 9:44 AM
Having a problem with the new binaries for the Nexus7. When JZO54K was first posted to AOSP, I synced, downloaded the current binaries at the time and made my build. Rotation, camera and everything else worked properly. Then the new binaries were released. I downloaded and extracted them into my build folder and now rotation nor camera works.

Going to do some troubleshooting now but was just curious if anyone else ran into the same issues.

I can post a link to my working and non working build if it would be any help.
Thanks!
Re: [android-building] Re: Binaries for JZO54K Jean-Baptiste Queru 10/11/12 10:43 AM
Rotation and camera don't work and have never worked in AOSP builds.
They require proprietary files that I can't distribute.

The functional features are listed at
https://source.android.com/source/building-devices.html

JBQ

Re: Binaries for JZO54K simms22 10/11/12 1:15 PM
add this line to your build.prop to get autorotation in your grouper home screens launcher.force_enable_rotation=true
Re: [android-building] Re: Binaries for JZO54K Jean-Baptiste Queru 10/11/12 1:21 PM
That only works if you actually have the binaries that can talk to the
sensors, and no such binaries are licensed for use with AOSP.

JBQ

Re: Binaries for JZO54K hagenp 10/25/12 4:24 AM
Any reason why the PandaBoard binaries for 4.0.{1|3|4} were removed?
If yes, is there any pointer to a different source for them?

Thanks,
-H
Re: Binaries for JZO54K Jonas Hendrickx 11/7/12 1:29 PM
How do we get the proprietary files? So far I used extract-files.sh with CyanogenMod, they seem to have better support.

If you could tell us which binaries are required and where they need to be placed that would be great.

Op donderdag 11 oktober 2012 22:15:10 UTC+2 schreef simms22 het volgende:
Re: Binaries for JZO54K Robert Burns 11/8/12 4:43 PM
@Jonas -

Once downloaded, extract the files and then run the included scripts.  It will expand the binaries into appropriate folders...should start with vendor.  That vendor folder should be added to your AOSP source directories.
Re: Binaries for JZO54K Jonas Hendrickx 11/26/12 5:36 AM
Will these also have a working camera? My gallery is also crashing with those binaries. All I read is that this is not possible due to license issues, but I bought a Nexus to compile Android myself. I just wonder how everyone got it working.

Op woensdag 10 oktober 2012 21:36:28 UTC+2 schreef Jean-Baptiste Queru het volgende:
Re: [android-building] Re: Binaries for JZO54K Jean-Baptiste Queru 11/26/12 9:12 AM
The camera isn't working on AOSP builds Galaxy Nexus. It's not
mentioned on the list of functional peripherals at