Re: [android-building] second local manifest not detected

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Re: [android-building] second local manifest not detected Jean-Baptiste Queru 10/12/12 7:26 AM
That's not supported as far as I know. There are some thoughts about
how to extend that mechanism, I expect we'll see some progress in the
next month or two (there's a Gerrit hackathon soon).

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:14 PM, Raziel23x <> wrote:
> repo init -u git:// -b jellybean
> curl -L -o .repo/local_manifest.xml -O -L
> curl -L -o .repo/local2_manifest.xml -O -L
> When I do repo sync my local2_manifest.xml is ignored am I making it incorrectly or can repo nut handle more then two?
> It follows the instructions in both CyanogenMod default.xml and the STS-DEV-TEAM local_manifest but it ignores my changes what am I doing wrong

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.