Grouper kernel source

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Grouper kernel source AdamG 10/10/12 8:54 AM
Hi,

Will the kernel source be updated to match the new prebuilts in the
4.1.2 source?

Best regards,

Adam
Re: [android-building] Grouper kernel source Jean-Baptiste Queru 10/10/12 9:35 AM
I'm hoping that the kernel team can take care of that quickly. If not,
I'll give it a shot when my plate clears.

JBQ

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.