building caynogenmod build error

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
building caynogenmod build error Ajay Katwe 10/3/12 5:21 AM
guys im using lucid lynx with sun jdk6

i always encounter the following error while building

host Prebuilt: ddmlib-prebuilt (out/host/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/ddmlib-prebuilt_intermediates/ddmlib-prebuilt.jar)
Install: out/host/linux-x86/framework/junit.jar
Install: out/host/linux-x86/framework/androidprefs.jar
make: *** No rule to make target `out/host/linux-x86/framework/commons-compress-1.0.jar', needed by `out/host/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/sdklib_intermediates/javalib.jar'.  Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

no other errors always gets stuck at this can anyone gimme a fix please ...
Re: [android-building] building caynogenmod build error Jean-Baptiste Queru 10/3/12 7:23 AM
common-compress-1.0 is declared in
prebuilts/tools/common/commons-compress/Android.mk

JBQ

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.
Re: [android-building] building caynogenmod build error Ajay Katwe 10/6/12 6:47 AM
now im running into this error

make: *** No rule to make target `out/host/linux-x86/framework/ddmlib.jar', needed by `out/host/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/FrameworkCoreHostTests_intermediates/javalib.jar'.  Stop.

this is the first time im compiling on my machine i have the following packages installed
sudo apt-get install git-core gnupg flex bison gperf libsdl1.2-dev libesd0-dev libwxgtk2.6-dev squashfs-tools build-essential zip curl libncurses5-dev zlib1g-dev sun-java6-jdk pngcrush schedtool

i tried with open jdk sun jdk and oracle 7 jdk can someone tell me is somthing wrong with my build environment or my source isnt synced properly...
Re: building caynogenmod build error Ajay Katwe 10/7/12 5:00 AM
im compiling cm7 so it doesnt hava a prebuilts directory it only has a single prebuilt directory