Additional binaries and factory images for JZO54K

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Additional binaries and factory images for JZO54K Jean-Baptiste Queru 10/11/12 3:09 PM
-I've added proprietary binaries from NXP for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7
at http://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers which will allow
those devices to have the same enhanced NFC behavior as Nexus S.

-4.1.2 factory images for soju (one of the variants of GSM Nexus S)
and yakju (one of the variants of GSM Galaxy Nexus) are now at
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

-As an added bonus, there is now also a factory image for Nexus Q
(i.e. "tungsten").

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.