New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus

Showing 1-12 of 12 messages
New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus Jean-Baptiste Queru 8/1/12 9:13 AM
A new set of proprietary binaries for Jelly Bean are available at
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers

This adds binaries for crespo (Nexus S), crespo4g (Nexus S 4G) and
wingray (US WiFi Xoom).

This also updates the binaries for maguro (GSM Galaxy Nexus) and toro
(VZW Galaxy Nexus).

All those binaries were tested against android-4.1.1_r3, i.e. JRO03H.

Binaries for grouper (Nexus 7) are unchanged since JRO03C and are
suitable for JRO03H.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.
Re: New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus iceandfire 8/1/12 12:11 PM
Thanks for your hard work JBQ!
Re: New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus WeldFire 8/1/12 1:23 PM
Awesome! Thank you for your work!
Re: New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus mike c 8/1/12 4:24 PM
thanks so much! Guess we will see a rollout on sprint nexus s4g soon! This is good news and thanks for the binaries!
Re: New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus Cris Ten Eyck 8/1/12 8:10 PM
are the build commands still the same for crespo4g and 4.1.1

as describe here?

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!msg/android-building/2fXGtHA98CI/wxGnntR7Za8J

Re: New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus Kenneth Crudup 8/1/12 9:16 PM
Thanks for these!
Re: New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus Jean-Baptiste Queru 8/2/12 7:35 AM
No need for special steps any more for CDMA devices. Unzip the packages, run each script from the root of the source tree, build.

JBQ> --
Re: New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus alexus 8/2/12 1:06 PM
awesome! does it mean we're getting closer to get 4.1.1 on Verizon GNEX?
Re: [android-building] Re: New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus Jean-Baptiste Queru 8/2/12 1:15 PM
In the context of AOSP, this was already possible, so this doesn't
make a difference.

In the context of an OTA to retail devices, that's unrelated to AOSP,
so this doesn't make a difference either.

JBQ

Re: New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus Autumn Raine 8/2/12 7:01 PM
Is there any plans to support the Sprint Galaxy Nexus?

On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 11:13:07 AM UTC-5, Jean-Baptiste Queru wrote:
Re: New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus Ernest Holmes Jr 8/31/12 8:27 PM
Will there be any word as to rather the toroplus will be getting supported and updated or will sprint users be forced to unlock and root our phones?
Re: [android-building] Re: New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus Jean-Baptiste Queru 9/4/12 7:38 AM
No change on that front.

JBQ