New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus

Showing 1-4 of 12 messages
New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus Jean-Baptiste Queru 8/1/12 9:13 AM
A new set of proprietary binaries for Jelly Bean are available at
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers

This adds binaries for crespo (Nexus S), crespo4g (Nexus S 4G) and
wingray (US WiFi Xoom).

This also updates the binaries for maguro (GSM Galaxy Nexus) and toro
(VZW Galaxy Nexus).

All those binaries were tested against android-4.1.1_r3, i.e. JRO03H.

Binaries for grouper (Nexus 7) are unchanged since JRO03C and are
suitable for JRO03H.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.
Re: New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus Jean-Baptiste Queru 8/2/12 7:35 AM
No need for special steps any more for CDMA devices. Unzip the packages, run each script from the root of the source tree, build.

JBQ

On Wednesday, August 1, 2012, Cris Ten Eyck <crist...@gmail.com> wrote:
> are the build commands still the same for crespo4g and 4.1.1
>
> as describe here?
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!msg/android-building/2fXGtHA98CI/wxGnntR7Za8J

Re: [android-building] Re: New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus Jean-Baptiste Queru 8/2/12 1:15 PM
In the context of AOSP, this was already possible, so this doesn't
make a difference.

In the context of an OTA to retail devices, that's unrelated to AOSP,
so this doesn't make a difference either.

JBQ

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:06 PM, alexus <ale...@gmail.com> wrote:
> awesome! does it mean we're getting closer to get 4.1.1 on Verizon GNEX?
>

> On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 12:13:07 PM UTC-4, Jean-Baptiste Queru wrote:
>>
>> A new set of proprietary binaries for Jelly Bean are available at
>> https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers
>>
>> This adds binaries for crespo (Nexus S), crespo4g (Nexus S 4G) and
>> wingray (US WiFi Xoom).
>>
>> This also updates the binaries for maguro (GSM Galaxy Nexus) and toro
>> (VZW Galaxy Nexus).
>>
>> All those binaries were tested against android-4.1.1_r3, i.e. JRO03H.
>>
>> Binaries for grouper (Nexus 7) are unchanged since JRO03C and are
>> suitable for JRO03H.
>>
>> JBQ

Re: [android-building] Re: New Jelly Bean proprietary binaries for Nexus S, Xoom, Galaxy Nexus Jean-Baptiste Queru 9/4/12 7:38 AM
No change on that front.

JBQ