Flo factory images

Showing 1-11 of 11 messages
Flo factory images Griffin Millender 8/6/13 8:49 PM
When will flo get factory images? I have occasional screen flickering and would like to flash stock to see if it goes away.
Re: [android-building] Flo factory images Jean-Baptiste Queru 8/7/13 6:31 AM
No ETA, and I don't know if they'll ever be available at all.

JBQ

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 8:49 PM, Griffin Millender <griffinn....@gmail.com> wrote:
When will flo get factory images? I have occasional screen flickering and would like to flash stock to see if it goes away.

---

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

Questions sent directly to me that have no reason for being private will likely get ignored or forwarded to a public forum with no further warning.
Re: [android-building] Flo factory images Artem Russakovskii 8/7/13 8:47 AM
A Nexus 7 without factory images? Waaaat?

What is the reason for this, JBQ? I could understand not publishing some binaries, maybe, but a factory image for safe restoring?

Re: [android-building] Flo factory images Jean-Baptiste Queru 8/7/13 8:50 AM

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Artem Russakovskii <arch...@gmail.com> wrote:
A Nexus 7 without factory images? Waaaat?

What is the reason for this, JBQ? I could understand not publishing some binaries, maybe, but a factory image for safe restoring?

---

Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

Questions sent directly to me that have no reason for being private will likely get ignored or forwarded to a public forum with no further warning.
Re: [android-building] Flo factory images Jean-Baptiste Queru 8/7/13 9:02 AM
You'll also note that Google never distributed factory images for Nexus One.

JBQ
Re: [android-building] Flo factory images Artem Russakovskii 8/7/13 9:15 AM
Just to clarify: we're talking both factory images and proprietary binaries here, right?
Re: [android-building] Flo factory images Jean-Baptiste Queru 8/7/13 9:37 AM
Lemme try to figure out how much more I'm allowed to say on that matter.

JBQ
Re: [android-building] Flo factory images Griffin Millender 8/7/13 6:41 PM
Thanks for the answer. This sucks though
Re: [android-building] Flo factory images Griffin Millender 8/9/13 7:07 PM
And the factory images are out
Re: [android-building] Flo factory images something15525 8/9/13 8:03 PM
Re: [android-building] Flo factory images Geofuzzy 8/9/13 9:35 PM
The images are all posted along with the binaries as well