device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP

Showing 1-10 of 10 messages
device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP Jean-Baptiste Queru 7/19/12 1:53 PM
I've pushed the kernel sources for crespo, wingray, tuna and grouper,
as used in JRO03C, to their respective projects. Sorry about the
delays.

Enjoy,
JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.
Re: [android-building] device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP Jeremy Schulte 7/19/12 1:57 PM

Thank you sir!

Re: [android-building] device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP Jet Shinoda 7/19/12 2:04 PM

thank u sir

Re: device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP mike c 7/19/12 9:14 PM
very awesome and thanks
Re: device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP Subodh Nijsure 7/19/12 9:24 PM

Pardon if this is a trivial question:

if one were looking for kernel sources that apply to the Nexus 7 tablet, one should be looking for kernel for nakasi?

Because the factory image page refers to Nexus 7 as project nakasi ( https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images#nakasi ) ?

Or since nexus 7 is based on tegra one should use the https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/tegra.git git repo?

I need to rebuild kernel for some Nexus 7 experiment to enable V4l2 drivers.

-Subodh
Re: [android-building] device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP jdkoreclipse 7/19/12 6:58 PM
Can someone confirm that the newest kernel source is in the  android-tegra3-grouper-3.1-jb-fr2 branch of the "tegra" repo/
Re: [android-building] device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP Jean-Baptiste Queru 7/20/12 7:37 AM
Don't go by branches, just use the commit SHA-1 directly.

JBQ

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM, jdkoreclipse <jdkore...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone confirm that the newest kernel source is in the
> android-tegra3-grouper-3.1-jb-fr2 branch of the "tegra" repo/

Re: [android-building] Re: device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP Jean-Baptiste Queru 7/20/12 7:41 AM
Nakasi hardware is grouper, which is in the tegra project.

JBQ

Re: [android-building] Re: device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP RC 9/26/12 10:33 AM
HI JBQ,
Trying to get grouper JB kernel source...
I am not sure what I might have done wrong here.  I have cloned to tegra project, did a
'git checkout e102ba729bf34aee5b2a8ae5f309854e6cdb3964'
and got an error
"fatal: reference is not a tree: e102ba729bf34aee5b2a8ae5f309854e6cdb3964".
Any ideas?

-RC
Re: device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP ByungHo Min 10/3/12 12:50 AM
Hi Subodh

As you mentioned "Nexus 7 experiment to enable V4l2 drivers".
Do you have the Tegra3 TRM to refer?
I am working for the same goal but got stuck because of not enough document.
Thank you.

Regards,
James