device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP

Showing 1-6 of 10 messages
device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP Jean-Baptiste Queru 7/19/12 1:53 PM
I've pushed the kernel sources for crespo, wingray, tuna and grouper,
as used in JRO03C, to their respective projects. Sorry about the
delays.

Enjoy,
JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru
Technical Lead, Android Open Source Project, Google.

warning.
Re: [android-building] device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP Jeremy Schulte 7/19/12 1:57 PM

Thank you sir!

Re: [android-building] device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP Jet Shinoda 7/19/12 2:04 PM

thank u sir

Re: [android-building] device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP jdkoreclipse 7/19/12 6:58 PM
Can someone confirm that the newest kernel source is in the  android-tegra3-grouper-3.1-jb-fr2 branch of the "tegra" repo/
Re: [android-building] device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP Jean-Baptiste Queru 7/20/12 7:37 AM
Don't go by branches, just use the commit SHA-1 directly.

JBQ

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM, jdkoreclipse <jdkore...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone confirm that the newest kernel source is in the
> android-tegra3-grouper-3.1-jb-fr2 branch of the "tegra" repo/

Re: [android-building] Re: device kernel sources for JRO03C are in AOSP Jean-Baptiste Queru 7/20/12 7:41 AM
Nakasi hardware is grouper, which is in the tegra project.

JBQ