God punishes Rick Perry, has Thunderstorms pound Texas; tornado hits homosexual infested Austin

Showing 1-28 of 28 messages
God punishes Rick Perry, has Thunderstorms pound Texas; tornado hits homosexual infested Austin No One 1/25/12 4:18 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/25/us-weather-
idUSTRE80O1GB20120125

(Reuters) - A tornado hit Austin, Texas, and thunderstorms
pounded San Antonio, Dallas and Houston on Wednesday, bringing
the parched Lone Star State drenching rains and destructive
winds that knocked out power, flooded streets and kept emergency
workers busy rescuing drivers stranded in high water.

The tornado touched down early Wednesday in northeast Austin,
tearing across U.S. 290 and into a subdivision, damaging homes
along a road called Happy Trail, according to the National
Weather Service.

Springlike moisture from the Gulf of Mexico dropped the heaviest
rainfall - 6-8 inches - on an area east of Austin and San
Antonio and extending south into Houston, it added.

"That's very unusual for this time of year," NWS meteorologist
Mark Wiley said. "It was just so much rain in such a short
period of time. In so many areas, the ground is still fairly
dry, but it was just so fast that it didn't have anywhere to go,
especially in the urban areas."

There were no reports of injuries.

By Wednesday afternoon, the storms were pushing into Louisiana
and were expected to head into Mississippi and Alabama on
Thursday, the NWS said.

In Bastrop, an area east of Austin heavily damaged by Labor Day
weekend wildfires, schools canceled classes on Wednesday. In
Pflugerville, north of Austin, school buses were delayed
Wednesday morning because the school district's bus barn was
damaged overnight, the district website said. And the Houston
Independent School District canceled after-school activities.

Wind toppled an 18-wheeler in on IH-45 in Madison County,
between Dallas and Houston, officials said. More than 30 flights
were canceled at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport on
Wednesday morning.

In San Antonio, lightning hit an apartment complex on the city's
north side as storms blew through, sparking a fire that forced
people into the driving rain and destroyed four apartments,
officials said.

Between Austin and Houston, in Brenham, high winds twisted trees
and tore the roofs off a couple of buildings in the downtown
area, said Ricky Boeker, fire chief and emergency management
coordinator.

"It sounded like the world was coming apart -- I'm not going to
lie," Boeker told Reuters.

The severe weather in Texas follows damaging storms and
tornadoes that swept through Arkansas and Alabama earlier in the
week.

In Texas, "while most of the region is still in the grips of a
severe drought and very much needs the rain, too much rain too
quickly can do more harm than good," AccuWeather.com
meteorologist Mark Miller said in a Wednesday report. "Still,
the rain will go a long way in helping to reduce the severity of
the drought in exceptionally dry locations."

Last year was the driest year on record in Texas and the second-
hottest, according to the NWS.

CPS Energy, the South Texas electric utility, reported more than
30,000 customers without power as wind snapped electric power
lines and knocked out traffic signals during the morning rush
hour in San Antonio. In Austin, some 5,000 customers of Austin
Energy lost power, the company said. As many as 5,000 homes and
businesses in the Dallas area also lost power, according to
Oncor Delivery.

As San Antonio resident Johnny Grant surveyed damage to homes in
his northwest San Antonio neighborhood on Wednesday, he said of
the storm: "It sounded like a freight train to me. It was
something terrible."

Re: God punishes Rick Perry, has Thunderstorms pound Texas; tornado hits homosexual infested Austin Bill Taylor 1/26/12 2:57 AM
In article <5jc1i7dhs4f0gc3p52tutk7p4i3ticts7j@4ax.com>
"(¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)  <httpserhwetrhwtrhwethorg>"
<b...@b.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 01:18:44 +0100,
> BILL TAYLOR, **FORGED** "No One" <no...@nowhere.com> !

Ho hum, same false Chilton accusation different hour.

>      The REAL poster calling himself "No One" has been AWAY from
> Usenet for several weeks or months -- and he is

mightily pissing you off.

Re: God punishes Rick Perry, has Thunderstorms pound Texas; tornado hits homosexual infested Austin Jack Schitt 1/26/12 5:59 AM

"Bill Taylor" <nob...@nymu.eu> wrote in message
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chilton thinks anyone who doesn't agree with him is a "lowlife bigot."
He convinces himself by constant repetition of the same thing over-and-over.

Re: God punishes Rick Perry, has Thunderstorms pound Texas; tornado hits homosexual infested Austin (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.TravelForPay.org> 1/26/12 7:07 AM
On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 01:18:44 +0100,
DISHONEST and SUBMORONIC BIGOT, BILL TAYLOR,
**FORGED** "No One" <no...@nowhere.com> !

     The REAL poster calling himself "No One" has been AWAY from
Re: God punishes Rick Perry, has Thunderstorms pound Texas; tornado hits homosexual infested Austin (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.TravelForPay.org> 1/26/12 7:09 AM
On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 07:59:06 -0600,
"Jack Schitt" <jsc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>     Chilton...

     ...sensibly RECOGNIZES the OBVIOUS:  that anyone stupid
enough to be a BIGOT...

>    ... is a "lowlife."

Re: God punishes... Bill Steele 1/26/12 10:14 AM
On 1/26/12 10:07 AM, (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
<http://www.TravelForPay.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 01:18:44 +0100,
> DISHONEST and SUBMORONIC BIGOT, BILL TAYLOR,
> **FORGED** "No One"<no...@nowhere.com>  !

Craig --

A troll's message is the subject line. By extending his thread you are
giving him exactly what he wants.

The most effective (and evil) thing you can do to a troll is ignore him.
Re: God punishes... (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.TravelForPay.org> 1/26/12 10:33 AM
On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:14:40 -0500,
Bill Steele <ws...@cornell.edu> wrote:
>  (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
>  <http://www.TravelForPay.org> wrote:
>>  DISHONEST and SUBMORONIC BIGOT, BILL TAYLOR,
>> **FORGED** "No One"<no...@nowhere.com>  !

> Craig --
>
>     A troll's message is the subject line. By extending his thread you are
> giving him exactly what he wants.
>
>    The most effective (and evil) thing you can do to a troll is ignore him.

     "Taylor" repeatedly FORGES two reputable egalitarians who have gone
for years under the aliases "No One" and "The Chief Instigator."  Both of
whom have been away from Usenet for several months. The hate-swill that
he posts under their well-established aliases can give the impression to
non-active and new visitors to those groups that the swill is being posted
by those absent egalitarians.  And that is "Taylor's" obvious INTENTION.
Thus, the good "names" of those egalitarians would be BESMIRCHED regu-
larly by "Taylor" unless corrections such as mine are put up in response to
expose the lying deceptions by the submoronic bigot, "Taylor."

    The point you make is a GOOD one.  But I don't think it outweighs my
keeping the record straight, per the reasons I just outlined.

    If you can think of a *better* way to NULLIFY "Taylor's" lying hate,
le me know.  Ignoring him isn't enough.  Something that President Clinton
knew well.  Whenever he was attacked, he IMMEDIATEY provided a rebuttal.

   I practice the same effective policy, both for myself AND for my friends
here in Usenet whom bigots attempt to knife in the back when they (the
friends) are away.

Re: God punishes... Waldo Tunnel 1/26/12 1:08 PM
On Jan 26, 10:33 am, "(¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)  <http://
www.TravelForPay.org>" <b...@b.com> wrote:

Why are you ashamed of it?
Re: God punishes... (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.TravelForPay.org> 1/26/12 6:32 PM
On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:08:27 -0800 (PST),
Waldo Tunnel <waldo...@gmail.com> wrote:

<flush>

    Please let us all know when you choose to stop beating your wife.

Re: God punishes... Waldo Tunnel 1/26/12 10:57 PM
On Jan 26, 6:32 pm, "(¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)  <http://
www.TravelForPay.org>" <b...@b.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:08:27 -0800 (PST),
>
> Waldo Tunnel <waldotun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <flush>
>
>     Please let us all know

"All"? Isn't your flea collar working?

>  when you choose to stop beating your wife.

Don't try to be clever, dildo.
Re: God punishes... (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.TravelForPay.org> 1/27/12 2:15 AM
On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:57:17 -0800 (PST),
"Waldo Tunnel" <waldo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  (¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
>  <http://www.TravelForPay.org> wrote:
>>  "Waldo Tunnel" <waldotun...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> <flush>
>>
>>     Please let us all know when you choose to stop
>> beating your wife.

>      Don't try to be clever.

      ROTFL!!  Hoisted by your own petard, lowlife!

Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: Waldo Tunnel 1/29/12 12:59 AM
On Jan 27, 2:15 am, "(¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)  <http://
www.TravelForPay.org>" <b...@b.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 22:57:17 -0800 (PST),

>       ROTFL!!  Hoisted by your own petard, lowlife!

Didn't you say:

"'Waldo Tunnel' is a fair-minded EGALITARIAN, and John Baker is a
BIGOT -- anyone saying otherwise is a LIAR with zero credibility."
Re: Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.TravelForPay.org> 1/29/12 4:56 AM
On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 00:59:16 -0800 (PST),
*ANONYMOUS* CRAVEN COWARD, Who Lacked the
Courage of His Convictions to Post under His REAL,
FULL, and Easily-Verifiable Name as Many People in
Here Do Because They Do NOT support LOATHSOME
Agendas, "Waldo Tunnel" <waldo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  (¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
>  <http://www.TravelForPay.org> wrote:

>>       ROTFL!!  Hoisted by your own petard, lowlife!

>    Didn't you say:
>
>    "'Waldo Tunnel' is a fair-minded EGALITARIAN, and John Baker is a
> BIGOT -- anyone saying otherwise is a LIAR with zero credibility."

     Thamks for REMINDING everyone of what a DISHONEST sack
of sewer-rat turds you are.  Since I said precisely the OPPOSITE
of that.  And thus, I was telling the TRUTH.

Re: Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: Waldo Tunnel 1/29/12 8:13 AM
On Jan 29, 4:56 am, "(¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)  <http://
www.TravelForPay.org>" <b...@b.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 00:59:16 -0800 (PST),
> *ANONYMOUS* CRAVEN COWARD, Who Lacked the
> Courage of His Convictions to Post under His REAL,
> FULL, and Easily-Verifiable Name as Many People in
> Here Do Because They Do NOT support LOATHSOME
> Agendas, "Waldo Tunnel" <waldotun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >  (¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
> >  <http://www.TravelForPay.org> wrote:
> >>       ROTFL!!  Hoisted by your own petard, lowlife!
> >    Didn't you say:
>
> >    "'Waldo Tunnel' is a fair-minded EGALITARIAN, and John Baker is a
> > BIGOT -- anyone saying otherwise is a LIAR with zero credibility."
>
>      Thamks for REMINDING everyone

"Thamks"? A little shook up huh?

Craig said:

  "'Waldo Tunnel' is a fair-minded EGALITARIAN, and John Baker is a
BIGOT -- anyone saying otherwise is a LIAR with zero credibility."

Better DELETE IT Craig!!
Re: Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.TravelForPay.org> 1/29/12 11:25 AM
On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 08:13:43 -0800 (PST),
*ANONYMOUS* CRAVEN COWARD, Who Lacked the
Courage of His Convictions to Post under His REAL,
FULL, and Easily-Verifiable Name as Many People in
Here Do Because They Do NOT support LOATHSOME
Agendas, "Waldo Tunnel" <waldo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  (¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
>  <http://www.TravelForPay.org> wrote:

>>       ROTFL!!  Hoisted by your own petard, lowlife!

>    Didn't you say:
>
>    "'Waldo Tunnel' is a fair-minded EGALITARIAN, and John Baker is a
> BIGOT -- anyone saying otherwise is a LIAR with zero credibility."

Re: Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: James Riske 1/29/12 9:58 PM
On 1/29/12 2:25 PM, (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
<http://www.TravelForPay.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 08:13:43 -0800 (PST),
> *ANONYMOUS* CRAVEN COWARD, Who Lacked the
> Courage of His Convictions to Post under His REAL,
> FULL, and Easily-Verifiable Name as Many People in
> Here Do Because They Do NOT support LOATHSOME
> Agendas, "Waldo Tunnel"<waldo...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>   (¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
>>   <http://www.TravelForPay.org>  wrote:
>

>>>        ROTFL!!  Hoisted by your own petard, lowlife!
>
>>     Didn't you say:
>>
>>     "'Waldo Tunnel' is a fair-minded EGALITARIAN, and John Baker is a
>> BIGOT -- anyone saying otherwise is a LIAR with zero credibility."
>
>       Thamks for REMINDING everyone of what a DISHONEST sack
> of sewer-rat turds you are.  Since I said precisely the OPPOSITE
> of that.  And thus, I was telling the TRUTH.

You've been caught lying countless times Craig you probably don't even
remember one lie from the other.

--
Frodo: "Why do you do that?"

Sam: "What?"

Frodo: "Call him names? Run him down all the time."

Sam: "Because that's what he is Mister Frodo. There's naught left in him
but lies and deceit.
Re: Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.TravelForPay.org> 1/30/12 12:31 AM
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 00:58:07 -0500,
James Riske <james...@h0tmail.com> LIED...

       +-----------------------+           .:\:\:/:/:.
       +------------------------+           /            \
                     |  |        @@@          /  /|,,,,,|\  \
                     |  |        @@@         /_//  /^\  \\  \
@x@@x@    |  |          |/             WW(  (   )  )WW
   \||||/          |  |           \|               __\,,\ /,,/__
    \||/            |  |            |           (______Y______)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
=================================
Re: Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: Waldo Tunnel 1/31/12 1:01 PM
On Jan 29, 9:58 pm, James Riske <james.ri...@h0tmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/29/12 2:25 PM, (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)
>

> <http://www.TravelForPay.org> wrote:
> > On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 08:13:43 -0800 (PST),
> > *ANONYMOUS* CRAVEN COWARD, Who Lacked the
> > Courage of His Convictions to Post under His REAL,
> > FULL, and Easily-Verifiable Name as Many People in
> > Here Do Because They Do NOT support LOATHSOME
> > Agendas, "Waldo Tunnel"<waldotun...@gmail.com>  wrote:
> >>   (¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯)

> >>     Didn't you say:
>
> >>     "'Waldo Tunnel' is a fair-minded EGALITARIAN, and John Baker is a
> >> BIGOT -- anyone saying otherwise is a LIAR with zero credibility."
>
> >       Thamks for REMINDING everyone of what a DISHONEST sack
> > of sewer-rat turds you are.  Since I said precisely the OPPOSITE
> > of that.  And thus, I was telling the TRUTH.
>
> You've been caught lying countless times Craig you probably don't even
> remember one lie from the other.
>
> --
> Frodo: "Why do you do that?"
>
> Sam: "What?"
>
> Frodo: "Call him names? Run him down all the time."
>
> Sam: "Because that's what he is Mister Frodo. There's naught left in him
> but lies and deceit.

What is funny is that he thinks that if he ignores the previous post's
indictment of his behavior, then it doesn't exist.
Re: Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: Waldo Tunnel 1/31/12 1:02 PM
On Jan 30, 12:31 am, "(¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton  ¸.·´¯)  <http://
www.TravelForPay.org>" <b...@c.com> wrote:

Name two people on line who think you have credibility.
Re: Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.TravelForPay.org> 1/31/12 2:04 PM
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:02:37 -0800 (PST),
"Waldo Tunnel" <waldo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  (¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton  ¸.·´¯)
>  <http://www.TravelForPay.org> wrote:

>    Name two people on line who think you have credibility.

     (1)   ALL egalitarians who OPPOSE the loathsome
             hate-agendas of ignorant and irrational
             homophobic/Anti-Choice/RRR Cult and/or
             LDS Cult bigots.

      (2)  ALL people who post in here to whom FACTS
             are important.  Which tend to be the SAME
             people as those in (1), above.

    BIGOTS have ZERO credibility, and are detrimental to
society.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hers's *Why* FACTS Ultimately are Always FATAL to Bigoted Agendas

      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our
   inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the
   state of facts and evidence."
                                                     -- John Adams

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Re: Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.TravelForPay.org> 1/31/12 2:08 PM
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:01:41 -0800 (PST),
"Waldo Tunnel" <waldo...@gmail.com>...
Re: Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: Waldo Tunnel 1/31/12 2:08 PM
On Jan 31, 2:04 pm, "( ` .   Craig Chilton   .   )  <http://
www.TravelForPay.org>" <b...@c.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:02:37 -0800 (PST),
>
> "Waldo Tunnel" <waldotun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  ( ` .  Craig Chilton   . )
> >  <http://www.TravelForPay.org> wrote:
> >    Name two people on line who think you have credibility.
>
>      (1)   ALL egalitarians who OPPOSE the loathsome
>              hate-agendas of ignorant and irrational
>              homophobic/Anti-Choice/RRR Cult and/or
>              LDS Cult bigots.
>
>       (2)  ALL people who post in here to whom FACTS
>              are important.  Which tend to be the SAME
>              people as those in (1), above.

In other words, you can't name a SINGLE person who believes a WORD you
say. Not even ONE person.

You tout noble causes but you are a hate-filled asshole. You can't
possibly deny that.
Re: Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.TravelForPay.org> 1/31/12 4:35 PM
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:08:54 -0800 (PST),
"Waldo Tunnel" <waldo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  ( ` .   Craig Chilton   .   )
>  <http://www.TravelForPay.org> wrote:
>>  "Waldo Tunnel" <waldotun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>  ( ` .  Craig Chilton   . )
>>>  <http://www.TravelForPay.org> wrote:

>>>    Name two people on line who think you have credibility.

>>      (1)   ALL egalitarians who OPPOSE the loathsome
>>              hate-agendas of ignorant and irrational
>>              homophobic/Anti-Choice/RRR Cult and/or
>>              LDS Cult bigots.
>>
>>       (2)  ALL people who post in here to whom FACTS
>>              are important.  Which tend to be the SAME
>>              people as those in (1), above.

>     In other words, you can't name.,..

     I don't owe *you* DIDDLY, lowlife bigot. You are pond scum,
and you're lucky I'm wasting ANY tme on a dweebish loser like
you in the first place.   People can speak for themselves.

Re: Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: Waldo Tunnel 1/31/12 8:16 PM
On Jan 31, 4:35 pm, "(¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton  ¸.·´¯)  <http://
www.TravelForPay.org>" <b...@c.com> wrote:

> In other words, you can't name a SINGLE person who believes a WORD you say. Not even ONE >person. You tout noble causes but you are a hate-filled asshole. You can't possibly deny that.

Yes or no?

Can't deny it, can you?

Re: Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.TravelForPay.org> 2/1/12 2:42 AM
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:08:54 -0800 (PST),
"Waldo Tunnel" <waldo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  ( ` .   Craig Chilton   .   )
>  <http://www.TravelForPay.org> wrote:
>>  "Waldo Tunnel" <waldotun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>  ( ` .  Craig Chilton   . )
Re: Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: Waldo Tunnel 2/1/12 4:00 AM
On Feb 1, 2:42 am, "(¯`·.¸  Craig Chilton  ¸.·´¯)  <http://
LOL! You're exposed, Chitlin!
Re: Tell the Truth Craig. Didn't you say: (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.TravelForPay.org> 2/1/12 7:11 AM
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:08:54 -0800 (PST),
"Waldo Tunnel" <waldo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  ( ` .   Craig Chilton   .   )
>  <http://www.TravelForPay.org> wrote:
>>  "Waldo Tunnel" <waldotun...@gmail.com> wrote: